Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Kangra
May 7, 2012

Nihilarian posted:

On the other hand, someone is turning Hitler and Stalin into an anime.

Looks like they weren't the first to do it.

quote:

This game is partly influenced by a manga doujin - “Transformed into Females!! Biographies of World Dictators” published by Ikaros Publications, which features works by artists Nisieda, Takeshi and Miki Nonohara who created about 70 images of the dictators.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kangra
May 7, 2012

DWK posted:

That music you recognised is Good King Wenceslas. I feel so Christmasy now.

Technically the tune could be considered a spring song: Tempus adest floridum. It is a few centuries older than the lyrics that melody's most familiar with. (Even then the game only plays the end of it).

I find it amusing that I had little problem watching the surgery, but once you pointed out the seizure-creature on the side, I almost had to stop. But please keep all the stuff around the game itself -- seeing all those similar games is part of the fun.

Kangra
May 7, 2012

There's some quality work on display in that Putin game.

The Indian Wedding game didn't seem as much disrespectful as just lazy. It really is as if someone were writing a (European-style) bridal dress-up game and got all their ideas from watching American movies (and, apparently, an episode of The Simpsons).

Kangra
May 7, 2012

The Ashton Kutcher one makes sense if you imagine you work at a mortuary. Also he has to be dead, but it kind of seems like the site is okay with that. I'm surprised they don't have dress-up for John Entwistle or Keith Moon, though.

Kangra
May 7, 2012

Devious Vacuum posted:

Become Lady Gaga, obviously.

I agree. Become an Author. I take it that a distinguishing feature of authors is glamorously walking on red carpets.

I also want to imagine that she can become a UL engineer because of a terrible mix-up in which she got a degree at the University of Louisiana.

Kangra fucked around with this message at 08:26 on Apr 12, 2014

Kangra
May 7, 2012

Keep making money with Tasha, it doesn't matter what we wear.

Kangra
May 7, 2012

Was the girl at the end (Love Lost) the first who had independent animation when being dressed? Maybe it was just the priming from the talk of objectification, or the contrast with the boy who was a statue.

I think there are characters who reacted to being prodded and primped, but that's different from one who seems to move on her own. It's almost subversive.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kangra
May 7, 2012

BlueFlowerRedSky posted:

Oh no, what broke? :(

It worked before I uploaded it, but I'll check it out.

Edit: The passage was linking to itself.(I guess I messed something up when I was re-formatting things?) I fixed it and re-uploaded the .html file here. You can get past the lock and get to Ending #3 now, but I'll want to check again to make sure that all of the other endings work.

Edit2: Looks like all seven endings are accessible now! I noticed another typo that I made, but whatever. I changed the link in my earlier post to go to the fixed version, too.

I really really thought this was some clever coding trick we had to figure out by typing in some hidden form, or go to a secret URL, or look through the source to find.

:arghfist::)

I was slightly miffed but I really like the story, and finished it now.

• Locked thread