Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Innovacious
Jun 27, 2012

Drink Lucozade to keep your energy maintained!
There are a lot of "dress up" games for boys. They still involve girls but are definitely not suitable for children of either gender.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Innovacious
Jun 27, 2012

I am disappointed you did not finish potty race. I've seen the victory screen. It is certainly a thing to behold.

fake edit: I could not stop myself, I went and played it to make this gif real edit: :nws: maybe?

Innovacious fucked around with this message at 19:46 on Jan 27, 2014

Innovacious
Jun 27, 2012

Kloro posted:

I forgot about those! Those are usually called combination microwaves though, aren't they? I can see why a translator would be confused.

I've never had one - do they operate the way the ones in the games do, with a timer and a digital temperature setting?

They just work like a normal oven, not sure why a digital temp setting is seen as a farfetched idea regardless of the microwave. Doesn't just start cooking at full power instantly of course, needs to heat up, they should really be pre-heating for a lot of these things! Mine can microwave (obviously), has a convection oven option and has an extra rack thingy to grill stuff. I have only ever used the oven option once, it worked fine but is just too small for most things. Did not realise they were uncommon, just a tad expensive. I only got it because it was the only microwave they had with a digital timer in the staff shop where I worked (where everything was at least 75% off).

• Locked thread