Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
asvodel
Oct 10, 2012
At least the site in this video was only using fake money for dressing up your virtual characters... I did a fair amount of work on a dress-up game/paper doll style avatar creator app thing for the iPhone where most of the outfits and backgrounds were in-app purchases for real money. It always kind of baffled me that anyone would buy them.

Thanks for this thread, it has been a fascinating look into the disturbing depths of bad Flash games.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

asvodel
Oct 10, 2012
I guess you put philip glass glassworks music in the background of the dog side scroller game or was that in the original (?!) ?

asvodel
Oct 10, 2012
Not a girl game but there was a pretty bizarre Kickstarter a while back for a dating sim where the main heroines were literally genderswapped Hitler and Stalin.
https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/wargirlgames/my-little-dictator-a-battle-visual-novel
I didn't know what to make of it.

asvodel
Oct 10, 2012
Is there any chance when this is all through of seeing a "best"/creepiest of the LP compilation video? I really enjoyed seeing Wondrous and Fascinating games such as Boyfriend Trainer and Flirting in the Street but got somewhat bored in watching a lot of sifting through watching a lot of very similar dress up/makeover games to get to the "gems". Anyway thanks for bravely delving the depths of Girl Games for us

• Locked thread