Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Gearface
Feb 25, 2013
The game auto-placing those earmuffs (earphones?) onto the snail's head-region may be the most charming thing to ever come out of one of these sites. I like to imagine that all of these games have been outsourced to one really sad guy in a cubicle somewhere, and after all the casual misogyny and racism and poor decision-making of his superiors he finally reached his breaking point.

You teach us so much, snail-ears programmer. You teach us all.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Gearface
Feb 25, 2013
"I'm gonna have to put a warning on this video."

- Devious Vacuum, seen here lying to the internet.

Gearface
Feb 25, 2013
I hate to say it, but that makeover video isn't representative of the girl games I've seen - the music is too good and it even loops correctly! What kind of hack job is this?

Ahem.

It's not every day you get an LP that's not just exemplary but transformative. Prior to watching it, I would have scoffed at the possibility of the medium to support a discussion as weighty as the need for social upheaval in a genuine and clear way, and I am incredibly proud to be made to eat my words.

So thanks for breaking the drat door down, basically.

I'm a staunch, angry-rear end feminist; getting a concise and powerful statement in favor of values I believe in would have been more than enough for a subforum about playing video games for the internet. That would have been sufficient, is what I'm saying. I came out of it with a new respect for LPs and their ability to convey important information in a novel way, and I gained a new respect for Something Awful. No thread has ever, ever raised my opinion of the site or the people on it more than this one.

Going forward, please remember that you and the participants in this thread have raised the bar, and that irrespective of our ability to communicate it, we appreciate the esteem you've given to the community. Thank you very much for making the most terrifying games in the history of the internet palatable.

• Locked thread