Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Kamikaze Scotsman
Dec 14, 2013

KataraniSword posted:

The "program your robot dog" game actually was the best of the bunch solely because there wasn't anything inherently traumatizing about it.

If you didn't think the dog programming game was traumatizing, you're probably not a professional programmer.

It almost feels insulting that they made no effort to make it resemble programming in any way. Then again, I have no idea why I would expect any effort from games like these.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kamikaze Scotsman
Dec 14, 2013

For some reason, I just couldn't take my eyes off the Tooth Fairy game ad on this update. It may have just been me, but there was just something about it that seemed off. It didn't help that it was there most of the video.

Kamikaze Scotsman
Dec 14, 2013

So long girl games; we will miss you.

This was a brilliant LP D-Vac. Thank you for doing it.

• Locked thread