Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
tinkerttoy
Dec 30, 2013

by XyloJW

Devious Vacuum posted:

:siren: UPDATE :siren:

with Panzer Skank

I am probably going to regret this, but what video has the eye surgery you mentioned in the video? That sounds brilliantly horrifying, especially if it's worse than the goatsesque nose plundering you've displayed in the latest video.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

tinkerttoy
Dec 30, 2013

by XyloJW

chocolatekake posted:

I tried my hand at carving soap.

Instructions from here: http://crafts.123peppy.com/popeye-soap-carving/55

Your hair is the loveliest color.

tinkerttoy
Dec 30, 2013

by XyloJW

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hxv146LqmeQ

tinkerttoy
Dec 30, 2013

by XyloJW

chocolatekake posted:

It's ok, Carton Dishwasher can help with that!

Is this the real life?

tinkerttoy
Dec 30, 2013

by XyloJW
So let's say that, spurred on by the sacrifices that the Devious Vacuum has made, us goons decided to make the perfect dress-up game for girls. Being goons, who don't have anything better to do, any constraints of time or workmanship would be cast aside.
Although I have next to no knowledge of feminist theory, I'm getting the general impression that this ideal dress-up game would be as inclusive as possible. To that end, I'd think that a starting point might be making a suite of customization options tooled towards the avatar's base body, including not only the standard skin color, but height, body fat, overall width, proportions, etc..
Am I more or less on the right track here?

tinkerttoy
Dec 30, 2013

by XyloJW

SelenicMartian posted:

Why do I get the feeling, that all jobs will work the same way...

Anyway, engineer, because there's an orange Shy Guy hiding at the bottom of the picture. Maybe we'll get to pull turnip.

That's a reason so excellent that she's not going to be an author. Another one for UL Engineer.

tinkerttoy
Dec 30, 2013

by XyloJW
We're a no-nonsense... clothes... engineer. Let's go business; maybe we can even wear a labcoat while we're working with Tasha.

tinkerttoy
Dec 30, 2013

by XyloJW
What the hell was up with that first-aid game?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

tinkerttoy
Dec 30, 2013

by XyloJW
Well, I guess that's that. It's been fun seeing these horrid flash creations mocked, and it's been interesting being exposed to a smattering of feminist topics. Thanks a lot, Devious Vacuum.

• Locked thread