Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
SirArthurIV
Feb 15, 2014
About Half the backgrounds make her look like six inches tall. So I present the littlest crossing guard. She is crying because she is tiny.

Only registered members can see post attachments!

SirArthurIV fucked around with this message at 19:05 on Feb 27, 2014

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SirArthurIV
Feb 15, 2014

Wind God Sety posted:

I'm just wondering why Plants vs. Zombies was on that website.
Because flowers.

SirArthurIV
Feb 15, 2014

Devious Vacuum posted:

I'm already on it.

EDIT:

This was way harder than I thought it would be.
Not quite. Her ribcage is even smaller than that. It's actually behind her boobs, which kind of spread...outward from her chest.

It's like I'm describing some kind of lovecraftian horror. Was her father a Shoggoth?

SirArthurIV
Feb 15, 2014
For the woman with a humiliation fetish.

Please tell me you can make them wear a tubetop and daisy dukes.

SirArthurIV
Feb 15, 2014

Zoe posted:

...also, holy poo poo, I just realized Amazon is selling all the old Carmen Sandiego cartoons for $7. Forget my nieces, time to go hang out with the greatest female role model from my childhood for awhile...
Carmen Sandiego from that show is probably the best role model for little girls ever. Someday, you too may attempt to steal the sphinx.

SirArthurIV
Feb 15, 2014
That was an aggressively cute puppy. I have never seen a puppy so offensively cute.

SirArthurIV
Feb 15, 2014
I was debating between this one and Monopuppy™

I'm pretty sure I made the right choice ascetically.

Only registered members can see post attachments!

SirArthurIV
Feb 15, 2014

SelenicMartian posted:

Seriously though, have there been any games where you can pick or make really plus-sized characters? I know Saints Row 2 allows you to veer away from the industry standard shape. Anything else?
In fable 3 you can get fat by eating a lot of pies.

And skinny by eating celery

and buff by spending physical experience

SirArthurIV
Feb 15, 2014
Become a Musician. :rock:

SirArthurIV
Feb 15, 2014
Are those silver coins Nickles, Quarters, Dimes, or Silver Dollars? That puts us at at least $360 per hour. Assuming a 40 hour work week, that's 288,000 nickles per week. We'll need some sleeves for those.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SirArthurIV
Feb 15, 2014
I was thinking. Would the NES Little Mermaid game count as a girl game? It is a game that's targeted at young girls as the primary audience...but it doesn't suck donkey nuts, and doesn't have any dress-up stuff. It does have a negative message, but that message is "Deals with the Devil work out all right in the end."

• Locked thread