Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Incursus
Sep 17, 2012

NOTHING LIKE HAVING THE BEST OEGAMIOM IN THE WORLD EVERYDAY!
Like someone said before, have you considered looking at a bandit 1200? Not a fan of the 1250s though. Very comfortable and extremely powerful powerplant. Not the smoothest delivery though. Could have been my jetting though. Not to mention you can put some sweet bags/cases with minimal rigging.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Incursus
Sep 17, 2012

Rev. Dr. Moses P. Lester posted:

In my opinion no naked bike is comfortable at 75mph. Thought I'd throw that out there.

My FZ1 is comfortable at 90, but I have a front fairing. Not the Euro style.

Incursus
Sep 17, 2012

hayden. posted:

Is the Speed Triple standard enough? You're not going to find many bikes more fun that could fall into the category.

Next to the 990 SuperDuke, the Speed Triple is my favorite bike. Hell, I'd even buy a Street Triple if I wasn't 6'5" and 250+ pounds. I would definitely look at that Triumph, but that is just my opinion.

Also, isn't the FZ-8 just a ripoff of the Triples? Seems to be that way but I havn't really looked at them much. All my friends that went to the dealer show raved about them, I'm unconvinced.

Incursus
Sep 17, 2012

ought ten posted:

No honest man needs more than one cylinder.

You didn't choose the thump life, the thump life chose you!

Incursus
Sep 17, 2012

ought ten posted:

*motorcycle shakes itself to pieces*

More truth in this than I'd like to admit. My Husqvarna 610sm routinely sheds its nuts and bolts like a snake shedding its skin.

• Locked thread