Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
clutchpuck
Apr 30, 2004
ro-tard
A Sportster 1200 is a solid bike that will do 75 without trouble. Many available, parts are easy to get, 45deg vtwin is objectively the best config.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

clutchpuck
Apr 30, 2004
ro-tard

Nice Sweet Meat posted:

Yeah, but it's a loving harley. ew.

Oh yeah, I didn't think about that. Bummer.

clutchpuck
Apr 30, 2004
ro-tard
Lightnings are cheap and awesome

clutchpuck
Apr 30, 2004
ro-tard
Whatever it's the best photo of a XB9S I could find on GIS. A better metaphor is

clutchpuck
Apr 30, 2004
ro-tard
The FZ-07 came out recently.

http://www.yamahamotorsports.com/sport/products/modelgallerylib/708/1/0/gallery.aspx

clutchpuck
Apr 30, 2004
ro-tard
599s are cool. I think they're too expensive for what they are, but that probably just means a lot of people like them.

clutchpuck
Apr 30, 2004
ro-tard
I'm not saying it shouldn't have.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

clutchpuck
Apr 30, 2004
ro-tard

Wendigee posted:

I just don't want to look dumb on a bike.

The nice thing about looking dumb on a bike is you don't have to look at you.

Ride what you feel good on.

• Locked thread