Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
ohjoshdarnit
Nov 2, 2005
Adventurer

Apoplexy posted:

Oh, man. LA Deli playing on the phone in the Pawnsylvania segment. A++++++

Someone here better come through with an LA Deli ringtone.
Actually here's one on audiko: http://i.audiko.com/ringtone/Kroll%20Show/Sloppy%20Secondz%20Perform%20L.A.%20Deli?ring=28500741

ohjoshdarnit fucked around with this message at 07:01 on Mar 6, 2014

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

EL BROMANCE
Jun 10, 2006

COWABUNGA DUDES!
🥷🐢😬

Good news! Krolling Around With Nick Clown has been picked up for a 3rd season!

How deep can the rabbit hole go...

ShaqDiesel
Mar 21, 2013
Outfunched?

TheRationalRedditor
Jul 17, 2000

WHO ABUSED HIM. WHO ABUSED THE BOY.
Oh man, the Armond "Mistrial" vignette. This show drat near always bats .1000. I eagerly look forward to every single new episode!

Rageaholic
May 31, 2005

Old Town Road to EGOT

"He's the opposite of cool. Might that be........A MURDERER?!"

Another great episode :mmmhmm:

Alikchi
Aug 18, 2010

Thumbs up I agree

The way Armond eats potato chips has sold me on thr character.

Dead Snoopy
Mar 23, 2005

This lead me to discovering Neal Brennan has a comedy special. Thanks.

achillesforever6
Apr 23, 2012

psst you wanna do a communism?

ShaqDiesel posted:

You don't hear the Pittsburgh accent on TV very often...which is probably for the best.
The rest of America couldn't handle the intricacy of which we have destroyed the English Lexicon. I missed this episode, did someone have a mullet, talk about Donnie Iris, and drink Iron City beer while eating a Primanti Bros sandwich?

Eltoasto
Aug 26, 2002

We come spinning out of nothingness, scattering stars like dust.

It's the simple things that amuse me the most, such as bleeping "I'm coming, I'm coming!" as Bobby B runs to answer the front door.

Livestock
Jan 22, 2001

TOO SEXY FOR DEMOCRACY
I enjoyed the first season, but didn't really have big expectations for the second. Aside from maybe 3 episodes that were a little underwhelming, this season has been so goddamn amazing.

The Piper
Feb 18, 2007

Step right up and greet the Mets
so is C-Czar the father of Liz's unborn child? They sort of hinted at that last episode.

EL BROMANCE
Jun 10, 2006

COWABUNGA DUDES!
🥷🐢😬

The Piper posted:

so is C-Czar the father of Liz's unborn child? They sort of hinted at that last episode.

Didn't we already know this going into the season? Or maybe I just presumed it because they dated in the last season and then they both went on to have pregnancy related story lines and it was just obvious. But yes, he is.

Eltoasto posted:

It's the simple things that amuse me the most, such as bleeping "I'm coming, I'm coming!" as Bobby B runs to answer the front door.

That was amazing. I also had to rewind that bit because I wanted to read Farley's real name :D

Joust
Dec 7, 2007

No Ledges.

EL BROMANCE posted:

Didn't we already know this going into the season? Or maybe I just presumed it because they dated in the last season and then they both went on to have pregnancy related story lines and it was just obvious. But yes, he is.

Yeah Liz has an aside where she said C-czar is the father and she's not afraid to say that but she doesn't want anyone to know ever etc. etc.

Dr. Armond is my favourite just because of his total committment to the conventions of a reality t.v. show to the point of constantly making fake-out jokes about murdering his wife.

Also I'm wondering who C-zar's dad is. I'm assuming it wont be a Kroll character so they can have scenes together next season...maybe Gene Creamers?

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth

Livestock posted:

I enjoyed the first season, but didn't really have big expectations for the second. Aside from maybe 3 episodes that were a little underwhelming, this season has been so goddamn amazing.

Yea I was really sure that the first season was a lightning in a bottle kinda thing and doing any more would totally ruin the jokes.

Welp, nevermind that, give Kroll all the shows.

Tokelau All Star
Feb 23, 2008

THE TAXES! THE FINGER THING MEANS THE TAXES!

Joust posted:

Also I'm wondering who C-zar's dad is. I'm assuming it wont be a Kroll character so they can have scenes together next season...maybe Gene Creamers?

If it's anyone I bet it's Nash Rickey.

skaboomizzy
Nov 12, 2003

There is nothing I want to be. There is nothing I want to do.
I don't even have an image of what I want to be. I have nothing. All that exists is zero.

achillesforever6 posted:

The rest of America couldn't handle the intricacy of which we have destroyed the English Lexicon. I missed this episode, did someone have a mullet, talk about Donnie Iris, and drink Iron City beer while eating a Primanti Bros sandwich?

Yes on the mullet, Iron City, and french fries on a salad.

ibntumart
Mar 18, 2007

Good, bad. I'm the one with the power of Shu, Heru, Amon, Zehuti, Aton, and Mehen.
College Slice
French fries on a salad are a real thing?

Mercaptopropyl
Sep 16, 2006

I can be framed easier than Whistler's Mother
Anyone know where I can score some whale ambien?

Ultimate Shrek Fan
May 2, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Haha holy poo poo, Wheels Ontario is really nailing it today. "It's like I crossed the river to Detroit's 8 mile"

404GoonNotFound
Aug 6, 2006

The McRib is back!?!?
BRUCE?!

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth
Nathan, for us!

TheRationalRedditor
Jul 17, 2000

WHO ABUSED HIM. WHO ABUSED THE BOY.
Fawkk the Canada episodes are so good. Bruce McCullogh. And bonus Burr!

pentyne
Nov 7, 2012
I watched the latest episode of Degrassi, and it's exactly like Wheels Ontario in a scary way.

Ultimate Shrek Fan
May 2, 2005

by FactsAreUseless

pentyne posted:

I watched the latest episode of Degrassi, and it's exactly like Wheels Ontario in a scary way.

That's because they're parodying degrassi.

JakeP
Apr 27, 2003

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Lipstick Apathy
I love that Steve Dildarian (from Life and Times of Tim) was in this episode. I really miss that show.

Punch Card
Sep 13, 2005

by Ralp

Ultimate Shrek Fan posted:

That's because they're parodying degrassi.

Ohhhhhhhhh.

Mercaptopropyl
Sep 16, 2006

I can be framed easier than Whistler's Mother
This season has been incredible and I'm sad to see it end.

Brock Samson
May 13, 2003

I let you know me, see me. I gave you a rare gift, but you didn't want it.

That little volcano head kid is going to blow.

Oh god look at big liz

Rageaholic
May 31, 2005

Old Town Road to EGOT

I loved the crossovers between all the different segments :3:

Rusty Rickshaw
Apr 30, 2008
Niece Denise is a rescue daughter and Rich Dicks kills it

Alikchi
Aug 18, 2010

Thumbs up I agree

"As a sponsor, I know for a fact they're revealing the mother."

OOOOUUUUHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

EL BROMANCE
Jun 10, 2006

COWABUNGA DUDES!
🥷🐢😬

Rageaholic Monkey posted:

Yeah, as soon as you could see the kind of people surrounding the Niece, Denise I was like "Ahhhhh I know *exactly* who would throw a party like this!".

Really solid end to the season, looking forward to next year already.

UrbanLabyrinth
Jan 28, 2009

When my eyes were stabbed by the flash of a neon light
That split the night
And touched the sound of silence

College Slice

Rageaholic Monkey posted:

No Wheels, Ontario crossover though :(

Alikchi
Aug 18, 2010

Thumbs up I agree

I figure next season will somehow manage a Wheels, Ontario / Oh, Hello! crossover.

Unironically: This has been a wonderful season of television and more than we deserve. I hope the show keeps pushing forward in ratings - there's so much potential for future seasons in these characters.

EL BROMANCE
Jun 10, 2006

COWABUNGA DUDES!
🥷🐢😬

For me, this season is summed up with Mulaney's delivery of:

You're born a schmuck and you'll die a schmuck. Welcome to hell, idiot.

ShakeZula
Jun 17, 2003

Nobody move and nobody gets hurt.

EL BROMANCE posted:

For me, this season is summed up with Mulaney's delivery of:

You're born a schmuck and you'll die a schmuck. Welcome to hell, idiot.

That may be the hardest I've ever laughed at something on television.

EL BROMANCE
Jun 10, 2006

COWABUNGA DUDES!
🥷🐢😬

Seeing a fair few pictures of characters being posted up on Twitter/Instagram the last few days... Bob Ducca hanging out with C-Czar etc. Presumably this means they shooting again, maybe s3 isn't as far away as nearly a whole year?

RedneckwithGuns
Mar 28, 2007

Up Next:
Fifteen Inches of
SHEER DYNAMITE

EL BROMANCE posted:

Seeing a fair few pictures of characters being posted up on Twitter/Instagram the last few days... Bob Ducca hanging out with C-Czar etc. Presumably this means they shooting again, maybe s3 isn't as far away as nearly a whole year?

I'm all over anything involving Bob Ducca so it better not take a year to see more.

EL BROMANCE
Jun 10, 2006

COWABUNGA DUDES!
🥷🐢😬

When I was editing the Comedy Central thread, I noticed that the IMG link that was used in the OP here has died. Anyone save a copy that can be added to imgur or something?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

moot the hopple
Apr 26, 2008

dyslexic Bowie clone
Season debuts January 13. Unfortunately it's going to be its last.

:(

• Locked thread