Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Joust
Dec 7, 2007

No Ledges.
Everythig about this show is great but every time they nail a Reality T.V. convention it fuckin' slays me.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Joust
Dec 7, 2007

No Ledges.

EL BROMANCE posted:

Didn't we already know this going into the season? Or maybe I just presumed it because they dated in the last season and then they both went on to have pregnancy related story lines and it was just obvious. But yes, he is.

Yeah Liz has an aside where she said C-czar is the father and she's not afraid to say that but she doesn't want anyone to know ever etc. etc.

Dr. Armond is my favourite just because of his total committment to the conventions of a reality t.v. show to the point of constantly making fake-out jokes about murdering his wife.

Also I'm wondering who C-zar's dad is. I'm assuming it wont be a Kroll character so they can have scenes together next season...maybe Gene Creamers?

• Locked thread