Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Danger-Pumpkin
Apr 27, 2008

That's the way the bee bumbles.

Jalathas posted:

You can't (no you can't, uhn) handle its style?

I probably can't, if we're being honest here.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Color Printer
May 9, 2011

You get used to it. I don't
even see the code. All I see
is Ipecac, Scapular, Polyphemus...

Waffleman_
Jan 20, 2011

I don't wanna I don't wanna I don't wanna I don't wanna!!!

Color Printer posted:

Sorry about that, my "schedule" got completely and utterly derailed on Memorial Senorial Day weekend and I kinda lost track and got distracted by other things (currently distracted with: FFX). Planning on getting two bonus videos from episode 1 out this week.

It's been mentioned before, I think, but it's just amazing how funny Homestar Runner still is.

Color Printer
May 9, 2011

Something I forgot to touch on in the video: No, aside from the major deaths, none of the dialogue is really character-specific at all. Incorrect choices at the wrong times are mostly boring. Also I skipped a minor death because there's five deaths and only four girls. It wasn't very interesting or funnier than the others anyway.

Next is the Snake Boxer 5 video and I hope you like sped-up footage with funny music over it because I guarantee you that's what going to happen. The Videlectrix minigame and its awesomeness requirement this episode is....not very good.

Great Joe
Aug 13, 2008

I miss video games.

Speedball
Apr 15, 2008

I really liked the sunscreen mirror death and the "Everybody's looking at me! *Medusa'd!*" death. Those were pretty creative.

Color Printer
May 9, 2011

I learned basic audio editing for this video. You're welcome.

Next video I round up the rest of the Awesomeness points, as well as show off the Snap Shak.

Yapping Eevee
Nov 12, 2011

STAND TOGETHER.
FIGHT WITH HONOR.
RESTORE BALANCE.

Eevees play for free.
I heartily approve of your choice of speed-up music. :toot: (Also, thank you so much for speeding that up. It looked painful.)

Kloro
Oct 24, 2008

Fancy a grown man saying hujus hujus hujus as if he were proud of it it is not english and do not make SENSE.
The entire series of SBCG4AP is 50% off in the Steam Sale, if anyone's interested.

Cirrial
Oct 24, 2012

Kloro posted:

The entire series of SBCG4AP is 50% off in the Steam Sale, if anyone's interested.

I bought the series, and none of the games run on my Windows 7 64-bit machine. Not even an error message, just failure to run. Caveat emptor and all that.

Kloro
Oct 24, 2008

Fancy a grown man saying hujus hujus hujus as if he were proud of it it is not english and do not make SENSE.
Oddly there is a thread discussing this exact issue on the TellTale forums by someone called...Color Printer? :iiam:

You could try the solution he found at the end of that discussion.

Color Printer
May 9, 2011

Quick, I gotta update this LP before the forums crash again!

Strong Badia the Free bonus updates coming soon. I'll save extra dialogue I missed for some bonus videos at the end of the LP.

EDIT: This includes any other Extended Play dialogue (there shouldn't be much) that I forgot because I'm a dumbass.

Color Printer fucked around with this message at 02:07 on Jun 26, 2014

Heatwizard
Nov 6, 2009

That snake is excited for beef.

AnotherGamer
Jan 12, 2007
Please change my name to "The Guff Machine"
YT keeps erroring out the video every time I try to watch it, maybe try uploading it again?

Kitten Head Ridge
Apr 3, 2009

It is surprising how much space is needed to 'swing a cat'!
Huh? The video worked fine for me when Color Printer first uploaded it, and it load okay just a moment ago when I had checked it again.

AnotherGamer
Jan 12, 2007
Go figure, can't get it to load for whatever ridiculous reason, all I'm getting is the generic "please try again" error, dunno what the hell YT has hosed up now.

Kitten Head Ridge
Apr 3, 2009

It is surprising how much space is needed to 'swing a cat'!
I just remembered that I actually had a similar problem with Youtube last week with some other videos. What ended up working for me was using a different browser for the time being. I have no idea why that ended up working, either (and, yes, I did delete my browsing data for my original browser, too).

Glazius
Jul 22, 2007

Hail all those who are able,
any mouse can,
any mouse will,
but the Guard prevail.

Clapping Larry
Aw. Not even a new picture for maximum awesome?

Ariong
Jun 25, 2012

AnotherGamer posted:

Go figure, can't get it to load for whatever ridiculous reason, all I'm getting is the generic "please try again" error, dunno what the hell YT has hosed up now.

Try clearing your cookies and cache.

Samovar
Jun 4, 2011

I'm 😤 not a 🦸🏻‍♂️hero...🧜🏻

It's working for me now. Guess the tubes got unblocked or something.

AnotherGamer
Jan 12, 2007
Likewise here, dunno what the hell they screwed up this time around.

Verus
Jun 3, 2011

AUT INVENIAM VIAM AUT FACIAM
I'm surprised no one's posted about it yet, but Matt Chapman just did a podcast interview: http://jeffrubinjeffrubinshow.com/episode/123-homestar-runners-matt-chapman/
Summary: He's back in the same town as Mike, and they want to do more Homestar Runner.

Samovar
Jun 4, 2011

Dammnit; don't toy with us like this, guys!

ChaosArgate
Oct 10, 2012

Why does everyone think I'm going to get in trouble?

This is the best news I've heard all day. :toot:

Color Printer
May 9, 2011

Fantastic. Simply wonderful. :allears: Thank you for bringing this to our (and mine) attention.

In other news, I just recorded the Math Kickers bonus video for Strong Badia the Free. Or I should say part of it because holy poo poo. The requirement isn't as bad as Snake Boxer 5's, and the gameplay is more interesting, but it's a lot harder. Mainly because of the picky hitboxes. I spent 20-25 minutes (which might not sound like a lot but trust me it's a lot and it felt like an eternity) trying to get to 2000 points. And I still couldn't do it.

But I did record another bonus video for SBtF, so that should go up later today.

Verus
Jun 3, 2011

AUT INVENIAM VIAM AUT FACIAM
My favorite part of the interview was the return of the phrase "dumb animal characters".

Araxxor
Oct 20, 2012

My disdain for you all knows no bounds.
Yes please. I've missed Homestar. :woop:

Color Printer
May 9, 2011

EDIT: jumped the gun on posting this a little bit, but should be finished processing and ready for viewing very soon!

Kheldarn
Feb 17, 2011

I don't do the netcast thing, so here's an article on The Verge about the return.

No idea how it varies, but hoowray!

Edit: Looks like it sums up the cast, then links it.

Kheldarn fucked around with this message at 02:46 on Jul 10, 2014

Glazius
Jul 22, 2007

Hail all those who are able,
any mouse can,
any mouse will,
but the Guard prevail.

Clapping Larry
I don't know if it's good or bad that you don't necessarily get major deaths with the things you find, or at least the things you find in conjunction with something that's already there.

Daigerus
Nov 5, 2009
I forgot that Strong Bad did cave drawings too; it's kind of nice to see him mixing things when it comes to hilarious, teenaged girl-related deaths.

The question is, what did he use to draw them? (Probably whatever stuff Homsar had lying around.)

Great Joe
Aug 13, 2008

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rbvxlvSIIww

Great Joe
Aug 13, 2008

https://twitter.com/StrongBadActual

Kheldarn
Feb 17, 2011

Nice! Thanks for that!

Kheldarn
Feb 17, 2011

Halloween '14.

Samovar
Jun 4, 2011

WHATTA TWIST

Waffleman_
Jan 20, 2011

I don't wanna I don't wanna I don't wanna I don't wanna!!!

There's a lot of mowdow in Mowdow.

CHiRAL
Mar 29, 2010

Anus.
They seem to be updating a lot lately. Yay!

evilmiera
Dec 14, 2009
Probation
Can't post for 6 hours!
Not really feeling the humor in this one last 'toon for the most part! Beyond the final clickable bit.But I loved the other ones they recently put out, so I'll give them a pass.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Color Printer
May 9, 2011

It's time for a comeback with the TWELVE DAYS OF CHRISTMAS DECEMBERWEEN UPDATES!* We're skipping the rest of the Strong Badia the Free bonus videos for right now, and jumping right on into...

Baddest of the Bands! When Strong Bad runs into a little problem with his beloved Fun Machine, he hatches a needlessly convoluted scheme to pay for the repairs. ROCK AND ROLL!

*consecutiveness of days desired, but subject to change

• Locked thread