Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Cipher Pol 9
Oct 9, 2006

lil baby anime posted:

Really surprised he tried stacking mana shields instead of just spinning one.
You can't solve all your problems by spinning them.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cipher Pol 9
Oct 9, 2006

The logic jump from Earth Elemental to "I can summon -any- elemental!" was really drat cool and I can't wait to see when and how he starts doing it.

Cipher Pol 9
Oct 9, 2006

KittyEmpress posted:

I could see this legitimately making his str/dex/vit training go up. Jumping continually makes his dex go up, and the nature of it makes his str and vit go up from weights and exhausting self.

He will bunny hop laps from now on. And get a skill that makes bunny hopping faster than walking.

He should learn to do somersaults instead and become Link from Ocarina of Time.

Cipher Pol 9
Oct 9, 2006

I guess the "Virgin Wizard Age" varies by country? I've always heard 30 before, but according to comments that's only in Japan. I wonder what the American age is.

Cipher Pol 9
Oct 9, 2006

Class Prez is both adorable and awesome and I enjoy seeing her progress into Mini-Han as much as I do plot development.

Cipher Pol 9
Oct 9, 2006

That was a really cute and sweet chapter. Poor Jee-han is so disappointed in himself.

Also I loved the Inventory spam laziness. "Carry blankets upstairs? Yeah, gently caress that."

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cipher Pol 9
Oct 9, 2006

Dan7el posted:

Too much class president and not enough gnome.

We can have both.

We deserve both.