Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Azubah
Jun 5, 2007

I hope that ability leads to a crazy Bollywood song routine.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Azubah
Jun 5, 2007

How about the implication that one of his skills only comes from certain bloodlines?

Azubah
Jun 5, 2007

Slime posted:

What, the bit about that medium mana capacity skill only being in people of select heritages? Come on man, everyone knows the flavour text is bullshit. Next you'll expect me to believe that everyone in an MMO is the chosen one.

Hey man don't question the flavor text, my immersion says I'm the chosen one.

Azubah
Jun 5, 2007

This may seem arbitrary, but physical stats are easier to develop than mental ones.

You can always work out to get stronger, but you can't think harder to make yourself smarter.

Azubah
Jun 5, 2007

I think it's being set up that he can't be a normal person. Right now he has the option to since it's so early in his career, but once he makes a big choice there's no going back, it's why his buddy looked a little sad when he said that.