Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Adrian Chiles is a broadcaster and writer
Has there been any indication of when during the school year it is? I'd like to see him take a year out and have a training arc where he grinds for a year :v:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Annoying that mangacow aren't picking it up since they're pretty good and really fast

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

He should look for some way to respec and also spam his observe skill until he can see Sun-Il's stats

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

HenryEx posted:

Man, i can't wait 'til chapter 34 comes out, i've been getting antsy.

Mangacow just picked it up and its a lot better quality than the other speed group to start doing it

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

He should give studying maths another go now he's pumped up his wisdom he might be more successful

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

KittyEmpress posted:

I still don't understand the justification for why intelligence doesn't make him better at math. The justification for what intelligence does is 'make him better at memorization' which is all most math is. He should be able to remember every formula in his head and thus do just fine in math, unless korean math classes are way different from american ones.

You were taught exceptionally badly is all I can take from this

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

I never did statistics but did calculus and lots of mechanics/physics based maths where it becomes very different. I'd agree that everything before you get there is capable of being learned through pure memorization but its still not going to be easy. That you could stick any numbers in and work out the answer is proof enough.

On this logic though he'd be really bad at a few sciences and also language at least

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Ice Phisherman posted:

It's about once a week, so you won't have to wait long. However there's more of a focus on the powering up than plot, so it takes a while to get from point A to point B storywise sometimes.

Theres not going to be any plot. It'll be another 40 chapters of him grinding followed by 1 chapter of him beating everyone because he's so overpowered

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Only people in the Abyss can see his notifications right? He should get his mum to join his party once she returns to the story. Will show her level too

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

The translator saying that its all really stiff language in korean would be better in something before you read it all than in the comments imo

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Serious Frolicking posted:

Since Jee-Han doesn't need to worry about making a living, he has to figure what he wants to do with his life besides grinding.

more grinding

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

world customize creator probably counts

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Kubera deals with resurrection being possible pretty well

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Its odd that some series are up to date and others are miles behind

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

http://mangacow.co/The-Gamer/100/

you're all being trolled

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

we already know resurrection is already possible which means there is a good chance of it happening

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

its cool the end goal of the manga is jee-han realising he's never going to get bored of grinding and it provides all the money he wants since thats the best bit of the series

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

jee-han is going to take over the world after mindlessly power levelling random people

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

http://mngcow.co/The-Gamer/114/

First time we've seen him use the gamer skill like that iirc

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

He's never going to struggle because he's a broken character. His only flaw is that he can't be a gold seller

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Demicol posted:

I binge read trough the official translations right before this went on a break, it wont update until June so I guess I'll be following the scanlations.

why the gently caress are the official translations taking a break instead of catching up

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

how long until we're caught up with where mangacow were?

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

lol owns

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

cant cook creole bream posted:

There you have it! If someone ever wants to strip him of his power, he'll just take him to The Land With No Games.

Is it just me, or is the DPRK mentioned relatively rarely in Manhwa? There's usually more information about Japan, China, or western than about South Korea's only neighboring, which incidentally keeps threatening it. I kinda want to know what the abyss is doing over there and why the strong South Korean clans wouldn't just crush the north.

Dprk features quite heavily in God of high school at one point

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

probably the most broken bit of his power which almost certainly extends to party members is not actually being injured. Just taking HP damage

real question is if he can raid

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

he's just going to tank the fall with gamers body

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

that got pretty dark

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

He can also force them to help him if poo poo hits the fan and he needs an extremely powerful ally

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

does everyone in the church of masks now get access to the more broken parts of his power because if so he's got arguably one of the most powerful organisations around now lol

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

i like that jihan is exactly the kind of bad with women nerd someone who put all his points in int and nothing else would be

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

I'd rather him invite them to the party and buff the hell out of them and go invade some dodgy organisation

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

atelier morgan posted:

jee han ofc gets to just overpower everything because his ability to literally enforces quantifiability on anything he encounters

https://www.webtoons.com/en/fantasy/the-gamer/season-4-ep-61/viewer?title_no=88&episode_no=257

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

everyone finally gets their wish and jeehan power levels wisdom because it improves gamers mind

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

isn't the harem king the strongest person in that world? i guess that strong

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

He states in the chapter he plans on making another tower