Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Huzzah!
Sep 15, 2007

Malnutrition is scarier than any beastie.
Chapter 22 is out

That last skill he discovers, so good. I love this series.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Huzzah!
Sep 15, 2007

Rigged Death Trap posted:

Gnome is a hardcore cold blooded killer.

'Just gonna spear this downed ogre in the head.'

"I learned it from you Dad! I learned it from watching you!"

Huzzah!
Sep 15, 2007

NowonSA posted:

I expect the demon attached to her soul will be extracted without killing her, but then everyone will have to fight and defeat it. It'll be nice to see an antagonist who's way over the party's level, and them teaming up to overcome it. We know Loli Nuna can drain life force for mana/magic power, so maybe it'll come down to her repeatedly draining Jee-Han while he hides underground, heals himself and regens via troll regeneration. The other party members fight and distract the demon while this is going on.

Bonus points if the most effective way to drain life force is by kissing :allears:.

Don't forget Jee-Han has that life steal skill he got from killing the Zombie Giant I believe. So he can siphon the demon's life, Witch siphons off Jee-Han and uses that to power her magics.

Huzzah!
Sep 15, 2007

Chapter 73 is out

The Sense Danger skill still mostly used for gags. Also the reveal of the deadly business suit clan.

Huzzah!
Sep 15, 2007

Serious Frolicking posted:

An optimized low level build lets him hit a bit above his weight class, but it still don't mean poo poo in high level play. Jee-Han has literal years if not decades of grinding ahead of him.

Good thing he can make a hyperbolic time chamber.

Huzzah!
Sep 15, 2007

Chapter 78 is out

:ohdear:

Huzzah!
Sep 15, 2007

FH_Meta posted:

Sadly the level gap between Jee-han and Lolikano is too great for him to leech any XP. But look at all the drops he can loot.

Yeah, Jee-han is gonna have a closet full of suits and sunglasses after this is over.

Huzzah!
Sep 15, 2007

Chapter 82 is out

Huzzah!
Sep 15, 2007

Chapter 97 is out.

Huzzah!
Sep 15, 2007

Artificer posted:

The Abyss sounds like a poo poo place.

But they do have good fries. Oh wait, that's The Arbyss.

Huzzah!
Sep 15, 2007

I hope he boosts his INT so much he starts to become a science wizard in addition to regular wizard. "Ive invented a ray gun to focus and amplify my mana arrows."

Huzzah!
Sep 15, 2007

Non-rough translation is out if anyone is interested.

Huzzah!
Sep 15, 2007

Now that Jee-Han is in the clan, I wonder if he'll learn that skill that needed 90 int from way earlier. I suppose it depends on what it actually does now that he's specc'd into full-on wizard.

Huzzah!
Sep 15, 2007

Here's to hoping Gnome evolves into a big beefy hunk, as a swerve. Or basically turn into a Dugtrio, that's good too.

Huzzah!
Sep 15, 2007

Look out Knux, the clown CEO stole your Master Emerald.

Huzzah!
Sep 15, 2007

So I see Kissmanga has updated chapters of The Gamer and im like, I haven't read that in a while and my god those fan translations are atrocious. I'm one that can kinda forgive bad translations but these are trash garbage and have no reason to exist when there is an official free translation.

But anyway, the past 4 or so chapters are pretty good.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Huzzah!
Sep 15, 2007

hey girl you up posted:

Gamer's mind working overtime after he blew that dude's arm clean off :stonklol:

eh, its the Abyss™. How hard can it be to magic up a new arm/hand for a dude?