Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Pyronic
Oct 1, 2008

ROYAL RAINWHARRGARBL
I like this webcomic WAY more than I should.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pyronic
Oct 1, 2008

ROYAL RAINWHARRGARBL

Captain Bravo posted:

Just off the description, I'm going to guess that the Demon King was the first person to use that artifact, and in fact his demon campaign was some kind of pre-revenge for the bullshit that the people Hero saves are going to pull when they're not being murdered.

Don't tell me if I'm right or not, though, I do still want to read it. :v:

They mention in the first few chapters that the crystal needed to be charged with the life energy of 10s of thousands of deaths to be used and its insinuated that the Demon King had been starting all the wars and poo poo in order to charge it for an as of yet unknown reason.

So maybe worse poo poo is coming and he wanted the crystal to be able to prevent it and never got the chance.

Pyronic
Oct 1, 2008

ROYAL RAINWHARRGARBL

Xoidanor posted:

For those that haven't watch [C], you should probably watch this.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VcmPZ_FX7Ls

Something I really liked was how the financial districts were essentially portrayed as secretly run by this grotesque Cthulu look-alike that humanity had woken by forming the financial markets. It grants temporary relief in the show by printing midas money in exchange for literally gobbling up the future if the market crashes. The Singapore crash was the high-point after which it all went down. :allears:

That show was just incredibly fun to watch.

Pyronic
Oct 1, 2008

ROYAL RAINWHARRGARBL

Clarste posted:

So... what is her name anyway?

...class president?