Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

John_A_Tallon
Nov 22, 2000

Oh my! Check out that mitre!
I went back and checked the page in chapter 24 when Han Jee-Han first uses Inspect on Hwan Sung-Ah, and in chapter 32 when he checked her while she was looking at the cat. I noticed that her Wisdom was 68 in both cases, five points higher than it is now.

I wonder what caused her to lose those five points?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

John_A_Tallon
Nov 22, 2000

Usually the fan translators have a translated copy up within a day of the Korean webcomic being updated on Naver.

John_A_Tallon
Nov 22, 2000

There's a new one out: http://mangacow.co/The-Gamer/67/?all

In this episode we get a history lesson.

John_A_Tallon
Nov 22, 2000

Yes, finally someone says what everyone with any sense is thinking!

John_A_Tallon
Nov 22, 2000

How many times has he saved Shi-Yun now?

John_A_Tallon
Nov 22, 2000

Sindai posted:

I guess her whole org is as bad as she is.

The masks came prepared with a total bullshit shield that blocked her clan's style.

John_A_Tallon
Nov 22, 2000

Someone besides Kirkbride will write a CHIM story someday.

John_A_Tallon
Nov 22, 2000

Is one of those bodies Yoohwa Jeong, Shiyeon Kwon's former guild leader?

John_A_Tallon
Nov 22, 2000

McTimmy posted:

In a time long ago, in some game I can't even remember, there was an ability to reduce the damage taken by -100% that seemed real good. But someone much more keen into game designed said that due to how games are programmed, that 100% was actually something like 25% less damage and to actually reach a 100% damage reduction it would take something like -356% less damage taken.

Who programs these games?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

John_A_Tallon
Nov 22, 2000

I wonder how much damage his void shenanigans will have done to the real world? The devastation in the illusory world getting showcased right at the end shows the illusory world took damage on par with being strip mined.