Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

CubeTheory
Mar 26, 2010

Cube Reversal

Sindai posted:

This chapter was wildly unrealistic. A true gamer would stop to test whether the bonuses from dual-wielding staves stack additively or multiplicatively.

A true gamer would realize he has empty equipment slots and seek to quickly fill them with any available items that have stats.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CubeTheory
Mar 26, 2010

Cube Reversal

Captain Invictus posted:

And without warning, we've been suckered into reading a battle harem manwha

This is exactly what I was thinking as I finished this chapter. Son of a bitch.

CubeTheory
Mar 26, 2010

Cube Reversal
I really hope he dies in this arc.

And then realizes he never saved the game, and is prompted with a "New Game" option.

CubeTheory
Mar 26, 2010

Cube Reversal

Dark_Tzitzimine posted:

Yes Jeehan, continue ignoring Wisdom. I'm sure that won't bite you in the rear end later.

I mean, he has to mess up somehow and die so we can see him corpse run and go down 10 levels.

CubeTheory
Mar 26, 2010

Cube Reversal
This is all leading to the church of masks spreading the gamer ability across the world and gamifying everything, isn't it?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CubeTheory
Mar 26, 2010

Cube Reversal
Wasn't there a chapter where he upgraded his inventory using spacial magic to make it more akin to a Dwarf Fortress stockpile, like it's now a physical space where stuff just piles up?