Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Zahrkon
Apr 2, 2010

Pyronic posted:

I like this webcomic WAY more than I should.

Yeah i feel the same way, the art isn't particularly good and the story isn't that great but for some reason it's become my most anticipated comic each week. I'm hoping he starts getting some gear drops and forms a guild with his friend and whoever else shows up.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Zahrkon
Apr 2, 2010

Slime posted:

The mention about quests coming from his mom makes me wonder. He can't see her level because it's so high, so there's obviously something special about her. In an MMO, quests come from developers. Maybe she has something to do with the ability?

Hwan sung gon says there's 3 major powers in the area with the Yunhonmoon being the red haired girls clan, the Chunbumoon being Ilsuns clan, and finnaly the "irregular magician". I'm betting his mother is the irregular magician and that's why he can't see her level. She also moved really fast to have him train with the Chunbumoon so i think she defintetly knows whats going on.

He also mentions he gets quests for doing classwork from his teachers it just wasn't shown.

Zahrkon
Apr 2, 2010

Law Cheetah posted:

He recovers back to 100% after 30 minutes of rest due to his gamer body ability, so he can theoretically cram up to 12 days of normie training into 24 hours, assuming he could work out some kind of insane 30-minute exercise regimen.

edit: Speaking of which, does he need to sleep for 8 hours anymore?

With time compression it's probably more like 1 month of training in one day.

Zahrkon
Apr 2, 2010

Elite posted:

It's a good thing this game doesn't have critical hits, else that damage training could have gone poorly.

Crits are there they've happened 2-3 times in the story. Once way at the beginning, once fighting zombies and then on the first zombie boss.