Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Nondevor
Jun 1, 2011

catposting
Those extra pages were amazing. I don't see many comedy manhwas out there, so this series is a great break from stuff like Can't See, Can't Hear But Love.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nondevor
Jun 1, 2011

catposting

Slime posted:

Would his power work on digitized books? Because that would solve the problem of consuming the book.

It would probably delete the file off his Kindle or something. Or if it's public domain...

:getin:

Nondevor
Jun 1, 2011

catposting

Clarste posted:

It's not really a matter of absorbing or destroying the information content of the book, it's just "using a consumable item". So unless his kindle has its own separate internal inventory screen I think it probably would destroy the tablet itself. Because that's the item he's using.

It's not a true Korean MMO until you have unnecessary and overly complicated micromanagement, although I do like the image of Jee Han's tablet dissolving every time he finishes reading something.

Nondevor
Jun 1, 2011

catposting
Jee-Han should be glad that his ability didn't focus on board games. Imagine having to ride around in a dinky little car all day while spinning a roulette for every single move!

Nondevor
Jun 1, 2011

catposting
I'd argue that there are plenty of situations in math in which you need to understand the concepts behind the problem, ex. modeling problems like probability density functions, slicing problems, linear algebra, etc.

But judging from his performance before his Gamer powers, I don't think Jee Han's in any advanced math courses if his school even offers them :v:

Nondevor
Jun 1, 2011

catposting
Gnome is just doing some off-screen training. She'll return as a super buff version but with the tiny head.

Nondevor
Jun 1, 2011

catposting

Lumberjack Bonanza posted:

Ya'll are such pessimists. Obviously Gnome is gonna get 80's anime buff.

Still standing by my previous statement.

Nondevor
Jun 1, 2011

catposting

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nondevor
Jun 1, 2011

catposting