Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Ethiser
Dec 31, 2011

Yasser Arafatwa posted:

He's achieved Elder Scrolls CHIM. :allears: This manwha rules.

That is an amazingly nerdy way to describe his ability. Which is very fitting.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ethiser
Dec 31, 2011

I REALLY want to see what his new skill looks like at high levels.

Ethiser
Dec 31, 2011

Lumberjack Bonanza posted:

I get the feeling he's going to accidentally grind the hell out of that gag skill.

Man don't get my hopes up.

Ethiser
Dec 31, 2011

Wittgen posted:

He looks so evil, yet he's so sweet. I'm kind of shocked he hasn't asked the main character for more help.

The way he worded that last panel makes me thinks he might go a little too far some time soon.

Ethiser
Dec 31, 2011

AVeryLargeRadish posted:

Considering how much many of those magic books cost a slave would probably be pretty expensive, as in more than he could afford, I could see him doing it in the future or more likely going after the slavers once he is powerful enough.

And yeah, I'm awfully suspicious of his Mom's level and title suddenly showing up, the question is who would be strong enough to deal with his ?? level mom? The only people I can think of are the Abyss Auction or his friend's clan, but I don't think the clan are bad guys so that leaves the Abyss Auction guys or an unknown third party. Or we are just wrong entirely.

She might just be a summon she has to take her place while she is out doing Abyss stuff.

Ethiser
Dec 31, 2011

He just needs to bind the remaining types of elementals and boom he's captain planet.

Ethiser
Dec 31, 2011

Einander posted:

Now Jee-Han has a real reason to level up his crafting! It'll probably take a while to grind up all the materials, though... In any other situation, I'd suggest trying to learn a Steal command, but, well.

I imagine having a high level Steal ability would just result in him accidentally stealing the wallet of every person he walked by. It would be magical.

Ethiser
Dec 31, 2011

So he can now passively with no negative consequences train his defensive and summoning skills and since he is always regenerating mana that skill might also always be increasing. A week from now he will be unstoppable.

Ethiser
Dec 31, 2011

I really like how Gnome went from being his meat shield to being his lab assistant.

Ethiser
Dec 31, 2011

He'd probably get sent to prison for tampering with the ill and sentenced to death. Gnome would have to take the form of a very long lived mouse as a disguise. Tom Hanks would probably be his security guard.

Ethiser
Dec 31, 2011

I kind of love how in Korean comics whenever some world spanning organization is brought up Korea is always one of or the strongest countries.

Ethiser
Dec 31, 2011

I love how he points out how crazy that guy's backstory is.

Ethiser
Dec 31, 2011

It's an attack. :geno:

Ethiser
Dec 31, 2011

Soylentbits posted:

Yes it is. The main character's major threats are false rape accusations and he's highly likely to end up dating his underage surrogate daughter slave. Also this manga seems weirdly ok with slavery as long as the masters are nice. Well niceish.

I mean it has its moments but lack of creepiness is probably not one of its strong points.

At least the latest chapter had him saying that he thinks of his companion as his daughter. I mean know that is just 100% fetish bait but at least in the story itself for the moment it's not overtly creepy.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ethiser
Dec 31, 2011

I think MP/s is the amount of MP he is using to fly not speed.