Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Fellis
Feb 14, 2012

Kid, don't threaten me. There are worse things than death, and uh, I can do all of them.

lil baby anime posted:

They really need to stop uploading chapters and then deleting them just to re-upload them. Let's see how long this link lasts!

Re-uploaded again: http://www.batoto.net/read/_/229499/the-gamer_v1_ch27_by_bap-scans

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fellis
Feb 14, 2012

Kid, don't threaten me. There are worse things than death, and uh, I can do all of them.

Ice Phisherman posted:

You gained the chemistry skill. You are now officially scary.

"Man, The Gamer was good until it really flew off the rails with the meth making storyline"

Fellis
Feb 14, 2012

Hahahaha that wisdom gain, trolling the gently caress out of this thread

Fellis
Feb 14, 2012

Vesi posted:

yeah I'm not going to read that, anyone want to summarize what they are planning?

Scary organization and fedora man are going to do evil thing in korea and need to kidnap demon daughter that main character is going on a d-d-date?! with, also they are telling other evil organizations how to do evil thing because

Fellis
Feb 14, 2012

Obviously the next instance of glasses dad will be when he accepts Jee-han is dating is daughter and goes to give his blessing right when Jee-han is in the middle of another date with another girl

Fellis
Feb 14, 2012

I've always thought of the D&D stats as rough mirrors of each other

Strength : Intelligence
Dexterity : Wisdom
Constitution : Charisma

Fellis
Feb 14, 2012

The Gamer 58 http://mangacow.co/The-Gamer/58/?all

thanks for the long dumb explanation to explicitly foreshadow something, welp see you next week

Fellis
Feb 14, 2012

Dr_Amazing posted:

Oh man. Did anyone else keep following Remonster? It was right on the line between stupid and creepy for a while, but the last few chapters took it to the extreme.

I'm pretty sure everyone dropped it when someone spoiled what happens from reading the light novels

Artificer posted:

What happened?

harem end

Fellis
Feb 14, 2012

GnomeCoins

Someone photoshop her face outline on a coin tia

Fellis
Feb 14, 2012

Although when jee han called out his friend for being philosophical they should have played out the same i'm delicate-disgust face scene, then it would have been perfect

Fellis
Feb 14, 2012

I think where this is going is that jee-han will be creating the dungeons for other people to run and get items/levels and he takes a cut. Unless workshop owner meant that its just him doing it himself for others.

E: especially since he just mentioned people who are unemployed and witch lady said abyss is the same way

Fellis
Feb 14, 2012

"so i decided to explain everything to her

I guess he still needs some points in wisdom

Fellis
Feb 14, 2012

The one guy in mob psycho 100 had a spirit jar which was pretty much the same thing

Fellis
Feb 14, 2012

I always forget to check this cause it’s on another website and I read most manga on my phone

It’s nice to burn through 4 ch every month or so though. I know this thread has been screaming for jihan to do something other than INT for awhile but it’s better to be good than lucky

Fellis
Feb 14, 2012

High Int: immediately ask for 5 more questions to extend protection time

High luck: “Has Anyone Really Been Far Even as Decided to Use Even Go Want to do Look More Like?”

Fellis
Feb 14, 2012

I remember this part in GTA:San Andreas, I captured 80% of the city as soon as the territory mechanic was introduced only to get kicked out a few story missons later

Also goddamn Jee-Han, a little arrogant aren’t we? Put points in wisdom idiot!!!!

Fellis
Feb 14, 2012

I’m glad we are finally starting to consider things like this after 300 chapters

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fellis
Feb 14, 2012

LLSix posted:

Uh, no. They already answered that. They only drop money for Jihan, and he doesn’t make enough money to matter.

those are panels from the most recent chapter???