Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
HidaO-Win
Jun 5, 2013

"And I did it, because I was a man who had exhausted reason and thus turned to magicks"
May 11th 2015

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

HidaO-Win
Jun 5, 2013

"And I did it, because I was a man who had exhausted reason and thus turned to magicks"
This scenario seems plausible.

http://i.imgur.com/nAmP4F2.jpg

HidaO-Win
Jun 5, 2013

spectralent posted:

Competitive as a four-letter-word is common, yes. The logic is that if you're playing seriously you're not having fun, and if you're thinking tactically or planning you're too busy "netlisting" to ever play the game. I am mildly surprised by the sheer level of glee some people are showing though.

Well it's pretty much all they can do, it's not like they can actually beat the good players so they have to complain about them being WAAC. It's sour grapes for losing for the most part, there are people who legit prefer a beer and pretzels game but it strikes me that the vocal complainers at one point considered themselves elite players until they got pwned and had to deal with it, in a choice between confronting ones own shortcomings and blaming someone else I know what 95% of humanity does.

HidaO-Win
Jun 5, 2013

Late to the party but I did a podcast on Age of Sigmar as part of the Irish gaming pdocast the Adventuring Party, we managed to fit a few of the greatest hits in there.

http://theadventuringparty.libsyn.com/rage-august-2015-age-of-sigmar

• Locked thread