Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
somnambulist
Mar 27, 2006

quack quack

I dont think I'd pay to see Tool live anymore. The last time I saw them, it was just ......bad. That being said, I actually thought 10,000 days was a fantastic album. Wings for Marie parts 1 and 2, the pot, and vicarious are some of my favorite tool songs ever.

Lateralus is still my favorite tool album, but 10,000 days was really solid for my tastes, dunno why it got so much hate to be honest.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

somnambulist
Mar 27, 2006

quack quack

I guess I just don't agree, vicarious sounds amazing to me, I love the end of the song especially. And the bit in wings for Marie when he says "give me my wings" was spectacular.

I'd even say it sounded better then most of undertow. :/ lateralus and aenima were better albums but undertow never really did much for me.

I'll probably be stoned now haha.

• Locked thread