Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Forums Barber
Jan 5, 2011

Rhymenoserous posted:

Many videos have him going to get cooking implements out of his bathtub/shower. Somethign tells me that he had the most bachelor brainstorm: If he washes himself while he washes his pots he'll use less water.

This isn't that rare with hoarders, the actual secret is that the kitchen sink has long since failed to work.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ArfJason
Sep 5, 2011
Probation
Can't post for 22 hours!
which one was the one where he's complaining about plumbers, and it ends with him freaking out because he forgot his coffee and it's fuming everywhere

Dr. Notadoctor
Aug 26, 2008
You were inspired to watch these by the groverhaus thread weren't you

Edit: isn't there one where he goes to his basement and shows how the entire floor is being held up by stacked cinder blocks? Or is that someone else?

Dr. Notadoctor fucked around with this message at 15:47 on Apr 5, 2014

parthenocarpy
Dec 18, 2003

ArfJason posted:

which one was the one where he's complaining about plumbers, and it ends with him freaking out because he forgot his coffee and it's fuming everywhere

One of my absolute favorites: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-6OajPBV7qY

old bean factory
Nov 18, 2006

Will ya close the fucking doors?!

Oh god, that reminds of this gem I had forgotton about.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oWuyrlXI7nA

• Locked thread