Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Ghostpilot
Jun 22, 2007

"As a rule, I never touch anything more sophisticated and delicate than myself."

HUMAN FISH posted:

Yung “Woo” Hwang
Newport Beach, CA
Occupation: Martial Arts Instructor, Personal trainer, Surf instructor
Personal claim to fame: Graduating College
Survivor Contestant You Are Most Like: With my martial arts experience, my game is very strong, humble, grateful and respectful, much like Ozzy.
Why You Think You Will Be the Sole Survivor: This game was made for me! I’m smart and can play a great social game. People tend to like me. I’m fast and agile. I’ll do great in obstacle course challenges. I have undeniable focus and concentration and I’ll smash the competition in balancing challenges. I can swim well and climb coconut trees. I am SURVIVOR!
Twitter: https://twitter.com/YungWoo23
Meet the cast video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V6iBTcCnkSY
Cool dude.

Oh Woo. :allears: You're so handsome and awesome and--

HUMAN FISH posted:

Survivor Contestant You Are Most Like: With my martial arts experience, my game is very strong, humble, grateful and respectful, much like Ozzy.

:stare: I...bwuh?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ghostpilot
Jun 22, 2007

"As a rule, I never touch anything more sophisticated and delicate than myself."
Edit: ^^^ :respek:

I can't help but to think that there was something missing from the last thread...oh yeah!

Ghostpilot fucked around with this message at 18:19 on Jan 24, 2014

Ghostpilot
Jun 22, 2007

HUMAN FISH posted:

I don't like people posting that in a derogatory manner because lampreys are loving delicious. Seriously, try some. Delicious.

Sorry, still the stuff of nightmares. The one you ate lies in wait for the opportune time to burst from your chest in search of more victims from which to feed.

Ghostpilot
Jun 22, 2007

I think a large part of his game will hinge up whether or not he gets recognized, especially given his reputation.

Ghostpilot
Jun 22, 2007

Sports may as be another language, heck, another world. But everything I've heard about him was...ahem, less than favorable.

Ghostpilot
Jun 22, 2007

HUMAN FISH posted:

I know everyone hates Colton, but he had a pretty good interview over at Survivor Oz. Dropped some behind the scenes stuff about blood vs water.

Given that he told the biggest lie since Fairplay, I'd take what he says with a grain mountain of salt.

Ghostpilot
Jun 22, 2007

HUMAN FISH posted:

I have no idea what you're talking about.

Colton seems like pretty much a completely different person outside of the island.

When he faked appendicitis to get out of the game the first time around. It was part of Jeff's :rant: when Colton quit Blood vs Water.

Ghostpilot
Jun 22, 2007

:allears: Marry me. drat the law!

Ghostpilot
Jun 22, 2007

Juanito posted:

Man, what little hope I had for Jeff is gone. :smith:

He wasn't even Danger Jeff last season. The Jeff I know is dead. :colbert:

Ghostpilot
Jun 22, 2007

Already starting off awkwardly.

Also, haven't we seen Jeff standing on a mountain(?) like that before? Or that exact mountain?

Edit: "We're not pretty or buff, so I guess we're the nerds?" :shrug:

Ghostpilot
Jun 22, 2007

Haha, so there's going to be a hierarchy of attractiveness on the beauty tribe?

:v: "She's hot, but she's cute. And I trust cute before hot."

Ghostpilot
Jun 22, 2007

SteveVizsla posted:

I already knew he was a douche but goddamn

That suit looks like Brooks Bros too, hey let's wear clothes that probably cost a thousand bucks

But a million dollars can buy a lot of Brooks Bros. suits, right? :haw:

Ghostpilot
Jun 22, 2007

I sure hope he goes all in -- to that Komodo dragon's mouth.

Ghostpilot
Jun 22, 2007

Well, he was right not to trust hot. Gotta give him that.

Ghostpilot
Jun 22, 2007

Because this is so much like Poker, you fuckin' tool.

Ghostpilot
Jun 22, 2007

Time to see Garrett's poker face.

Ghostpilot
Jun 22, 2007

So you're a dumb cop.

Ghostpilot
Jun 22, 2007

J'Tia's not smart enough to know how social cues work.

Ghostpilot
Jun 22, 2007

Hmm, wonder if J'Tia's basing her gameplay on Francescashaca.

Ghostpilot
Jun 22, 2007

Unmerciful posted:

Ah thanks. That was pretty sharp of her.

Pulling for Cliffy - people were probably going to assume he played ball but it sucks he got recognized immediately

This can work to his advantage. Things don't tend to work well for people who attempt to conceal their identities.

sportsgenius86 posted:

She's more NaOnka

Maybe, but NaOnka was never voted out.

First.

Twice.

Ghostpilot
Jun 22, 2007

Why did Jeff give them regional tribe names if he's not going to use them?

Ghostpilot
Jun 22, 2007

Man, J'Tia begging to be eliminated first.

Ghostpilot
Jun 22, 2007

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tZVdR19E5mU

Ghostpilot
Jun 22, 2007

Seeya J'Tia.

Ghostpilot
Jun 22, 2007

People are saying this as though Jeff has ever been subtle.

Ghostpilot
Jun 22, 2007

xbilkis posted:

Yeah but she's black, and has been edited as mildly annoying in the first three days. Case closed

Survivor history doesn't lie. :shrug:

Edit: Oooooh if Garrett goes, I'll be so happy.

Ghostpilot
Jun 22, 2007

"I'm an honest person."

Ghostpilot
Jun 22, 2007

Poque posted:

Garrett's playing this really well. I'm kind of surprised.

Relatively speaking!

Ghostpilot
Jun 22, 2007

I can't wait to hear their arguments & counterarguments for who stays and goes. This is going to be so good!

Ghostpilot
Jun 22, 2007

Who does David think he is?

Ghostpilot
Jun 22, 2007

Just-In-Timeberlake posted:

Jesus can they not put a roof over tribal council?

Perhaps the clearest indicator of Survivor's declining budget yet.

Ghostpilot
Jun 22, 2007

Wow, how do you gently caress up a sure thing of J'Tia being voted out? He essentially had a bye and threw it away.

Ghostpilot
Jun 22, 2007

OOOOOOOH! I WANNA PUNCH HIM! I WANT TO PUNCH HIM! LET ME PUNCH GARRETT IN THE FACE!

"The women aren't going to break up, and the boys aren't going to break up, so where does that leave me?"

I don't want to presume anything, Kass, but you come across as a woman.

Ghostpilot fucked around with this message at 03:09 on Feb 27, 2014

Ghostpilot
Jun 22, 2007

WooTangClan ain't nothin' to gently caress with!

Ghostpilot
Jun 22, 2007

I maintain that Brice is Colton in blackface.

Ghostpilot
Jun 22, 2007

#spyshack

Oh my god. :psyduck:

This guy is allowed to carry guns and arrest people.

Ghostpilot
Jun 22, 2007

I hope he makes a spy camera from a coconut. :allears:

Seriously though, this is Phil Sheppard levels of crazy.

:stalker:

Ghostpilot
Jun 22, 2007

xbilkis posted:

Tony is a strong contender for the dumbest Survivor thus far.

"Hey I'm just uh...working on the shelter over here, away from the shelter. Don't ask me what I'm doing, and don't ask me what became of my work later."

CONFESSIONAL: "Nobody will ever suspect that I'm actually building a secret shelter where I've been working all day"

Within full view of camp 15 yard away.

That's a very complicated fish puzzle?

Ghostpilot
Jun 22, 2007

Really? The two black men are sitting out the swimming challenge? :ughh: Between this and Amazing Race I'm beginning to feel as though my ability to swim is a borderline superpower.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ghostpilot
Jun 22, 2007

Whoa, was that blood from Spycop's foot?

• Locked thread