Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
blue squares
Sep 28, 2007

I love it when the new survivor thread is posted. Even with this show sucks I love it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

blue squares
Sep 28, 2007

So it's two hours long, but it's two votes, right? We're not actually getting a double episode?

oh god I'm so excited

blue squares
Sep 28, 2007

I don't watch for this reason, and I always scorn those who comment on it constantly, but oh my god that girls boobs. Okay there, it's out of my system. Boobs.

blue squares
Sep 28, 2007

Unmerciful posted:

... So she gets both? How do they get the shelter supplies and she also gets the idol clue? What was the point of the decision?

Hmm you must be ahead :(

blue squares
Sep 28, 2007

Tony thinks the public has a much higher opinion of cops than we really do

blue squares
Sep 28, 2007

Why would you put your chest upside down? Gonna backfire

blue squares
Sep 28, 2007

SteveVizsla posted:

WTF is with the girls wearing underwear instead of bathing suit bottoms, at least?

CBS gets to choose their outfit

blue squares
Sep 28, 2007

Fast Luck posted:

Brain tribe sucks but Jeff is laying it on a bit thick.

blue squares
Sep 28, 2007

A spyshack. This is a Russel-level game changer. You guys are witnessing Survivor history.

blue squares
Sep 28, 2007

CBS doesn't choose who sits out, c'mon guys.

edit: oh nevermind I get it

blue squares
Sep 28, 2007

She's picking one spot and trying every single piece in succession. She's not using her brain at all, she's on the toddler strategy of round peg in a square hole.

blue squares
Sep 28, 2007

What a detective.

blue squares
Sep 28, 2007

That girl is an idiot. Your friend is getting voted out. Sorry. Get over it.

blue squares
Sep 28, 2007

Pinterest Mom posted:

Oh god this is awful. Putting people on the spot like that is not going to work very well for Garrett.

No way, Tasha is the one that just sealed her fate as next after Jtia. Hell, she just put herself in danger of being voted out tonight.

Why does CBS try so hard year after year to make me racist against black women? It's not going to work, but they will never give up.

blue squares
Sep 28, 2007

What did Tyson say? "That's why you never tell the crazy person they're going home"

blue squares
Sep 28, 2007

This is why a huge percentage of "brainy people" are still idiots when it comes to life outside the classroom/job

blue squares
Sep 28, 2007

sportsgenius86 posted:

the only normal person on this tribe is Jimmy Clausen

:laffo:

blue squares
Sep 28, 2007

Sounds exactly like a cop to me!

blue squares
Sep 28, 2007

Ghostpilot posted:

I wonder if they sell fallout shelters on Craigslist.

Just gather up some palm fronds and make your own #bombshack

blue squares
Sep 28, 2007

And it's right in the middle of camp. Because when people scheme, they do it there, not in the jungle or by the ocean.

blue squares
Sep 28, 2007

Puzzle is one of those words that when you say it out loud over and over sounds bizarre and then you stop being able to pronounce it properly. Go ahead, try it.

blue squares
Sep 28, 2007

Maybe he had a bug

blue squares
Sep 28, 2007

Cause he a frog, get it?

blue squares
Sep 28, 2007

I'm shocked that their respective departments were able to spare them for the time to film the show.

blue squares
Sep 28, 2007

To be fair, they were the first two so they had much more water to lose

blue squares
Sep 28, 2007

My favorite part (after Jtia obviously) was Tony finding a fake flag

blue squares
Sep 28, 2007

TheChad posted:

Wasn't this idol supposed to be a super-idol where you can play it after the votes are read or something dumb like that? Why in the hell wouldn't you ever NOT bring the idol to council anyways...

I don't know. One guy on here said it and called it a tyler perry idol. I didn't buy it for a second.

blue squares
Sep 28, 2007

Oh look, a tribal swap that wasn't a surprise at all (because of this thread, jerks).

blue squares
Sep 28, 2007

Bjay9 posted:

And the end of last episode and all the promos for this episode since the end of last episode.

I don't watch those. On purpose

blue squares
Sep 28, 2007

You guys now we get to see Tony pre tribal. I'm so excited.

blue squares
Sep 28, 2007

Sam L Jackson looks unhealthily skinny. Anyone else think that was weird?

blue squares
Sep 28, 2007

Another sign that survivor is losing viewers

blue squares
Sep 28, 2007

LeJackal posted:

Maybe you can explain how his ability to drink a beer relates to anything else, because I've never understood the significance of it no matter the context or frequency of its use.
"Man, he sure can drink beer - he should do my heart surgery tomorrow!"
"Man, he sure can drink beer - that obviously qualifies him to be the best president!"
"Man, he sure can drink beer - he deserves to win Survivor!"

I don't get it. There isn't even beer available to Woo.

Hahahahahahaahq

blue squares
Sep 28, 2007

LeJackal posted:

I don't drink beer, which sort of unravels the entire experience at the get-go.

They falsely believe that without the interfering hands of their production assistants, humans would fail to generate any interpersonal drama. They are wrong, but that doesn't stop them from interfering in the most obnoxious and obvious ways.

Based on your red text title, your beer post, and your use of the word 'humans'... I hate you.

blue squares
Sep 28, 2007

Spencer sure is getting a lot of credit in this thread for figuring out such a no-brainer situation :rimshot:

He's so smart that it took him halfway through the challenge to realize what the other team figured out before it even began

blue squares
Sep 28, 2007

IQ is pretty pointless and widely misunderstood anyway

blue squares
Sep 28, 2007

Oh my god shut the gently caress about Spencer

blue squares
Sep 28, 2007

Aaaand my TV just quit working.

edit: Nevermind

blue squares
Sep 28, 2007

Robnoxious posted:

:siren: PREVIOUSLY ON... "Poque beats me to the 'Previously on... Survivor!' line" :siren:

East Coast feed (good PQ): http://88.80.11.29/47352/watch-survivor-cagayan

Thanks! But my TV started working again.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

blue squares
Sep 28, 2007

I wish Jeff would talk them out of it more strongly.

• Locked thread