Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
CODChimera
Jan 29, 2009

Met posted:

I'm new to Survivor threads here. What exactly is going on in these gifs and how are they related to Survivor?

Don't worry, you'll get used to them pretty quickly. Although I'm not sure if you ever really can get used to some of them....

Cast list looks interesting enough. Seems like a lot of actual fans on the list. Also the Brains, Brawn, Beauty thing wasn't played up half as much as I expected it to be.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CODChimera
Jan 29, 2009

SteveVizsla posted:

I knew this guy was off his rocker when he said he jumped from roof tops chasing criminals, but wow.

Yeah, I think he was my favourite but it's a tough call to make because there was a LOT of insane poo poo going on.

David would've been hilarious to keep around for a bit longer. You could tell he was really angry most of the time and ready to snap at any point. It's especially funny to remember how he thought Garrett was the biggest threat.

CODChimera
Jan 29, 2009

It's good to see so many players knowing to "keep their mouth shut" and not make things worse for themselves.

Annoying to see Brice go. He was one of the better members of that tribe and now Morgan is in danger which makes me sad.

CODChimera
Jan 29, 2009

I just don't understand why the two girls thought J'Tia would be loyal at any point.

She threw their rice into the fire. That's...not very loyal.

CODChimera
Jan 29, 2009

Bahumaut posted:

Honestly I'm just sad that we won't get a chance to have our first survivor who got to dump out the rice from two different tribes in one season. I think J'Tia might have actually gone far in this game if she had made a merge because no one in the entire game would ever vote for her getting the million, and if you had to make it to the end with her being your anchor, would just show how much you deserved the million.

If you made it to the end with J'Tia you'd deserve ten million.

CODChimera
Jan 29, 2009

Kass has been flip flopping for most of the game, I think she's really ruined it for herself and her alliance but it should make for an interesting season though.

CODChimera
Jan 29, 2009

The thing that annoys me most about Kass is how she whines about other players being disloyal or blindsides when she's doing the exact same things.

CODChimera
Jan 29, 2009

Pulp Can Move posted:

Kass: "Tony has pissed everyone off. If I can make it to the end with him, I think I can win."
Tony: "Kass, I'm planning to take you to the end with me."
Kass: *Sets the world ablaze.*

Seriously what was up with that though? She would've been better going with Tony and letting him betray Woo.

Maybe she's just given up caring completely about the Jury because she knows she won't beat anyone?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CODChimera
Jan 29, 2009

What a great season, you really couldn't get a better ending.

It was so funny when Woo was talking to the camera about what would happen at a tie. Also Tony answering "No" To Trish's rant about his dead father.

The reunion show seemed pretty average and it's so annoying we get more audience interviews every time. Did anyone catch why the two cops fell out again? Also Kass didn't do or say much.

• Locked thread