Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Professor Shark
May 22, 2012

Garret WILL crash. That's not the body of someone who should go into the jungle and not eat a lot.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Professor Shark
May 22, 2012

Not enough love for:

"But why am I the one who isn't working?!"

"I don't know."

Also, Tony has a really weird desperation to him. "I'm all you have and you're all I have" is crazy talk.

Professor Shark
May 22, 2012

Anonymous Zebra posted:

whoops- that was meant to be in the game of thrones thread.....what the heck...

Ned Stark would be hilarious on Survivor.

Professor Shark
May 22, 2012

Only after he told everyone what he was going to do strategically.

Professor Shark
May 22, 2012

Shakugan posted:

How about we don't spoil other shows/book series in a Survivor thread?

Jeff, I'm your father

Professor Shark
May 22, 2012

Propaganda Machine posted:

She is actually a racist jerk in real life.

I hadn't heard this- that's hosed up.

Professor Shark
May 22, 2012

No mention of J'Tia stating that on one hand she hoped that her tribe would do well, but on the other she hoped they would starve?

J'Tia isn't just incompetent, she's also a lovely person.

Professor Shark
May 22, 2012

Met posted:

Every word she speaks gives me the impression she's a complete oval office. I'll admit I am biased. boobs

What a charmer you are! :allears:

Professor Shark
May 22, 2012

Met posted:

Everything she's done or said has been spiteful, a straight-up lie, or highschool drama bullshit. I get that it's a game that involves deceit, but because of the rest I find her to be rather contemptible.

I was referring to your decision to use the word "oval office" to describe her, dummy.

Professor Shark
May 22, 2012

This thread is getting too serious, let's all just smile and enjoy the show!

Professor Shark
May 22, 2012

As much as I've been enjoying Tony this season, the Tyler Perry Idol made me like him a little less, just because it's such an over-powered game changer.

Professor Shark
May 22, 2012

You should watch it anyway- it's a crazy season that has some hilarious moments. BB15 followed by cementing itself as the most vile season of BB!

Also: Hantz's never disappoint. At least in the entertainment sense, excluding their own show.

Professor Shark fucked around with this message at 11:26 on Apr 26, 2014

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Professor Shark
May 22, 2012

Trish is a really annoying person. I'd rather be stuck on an island with Kass.

• Locked thread