Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
DurosKlav
Jun 13, 2003

Enter your name pilot!

Pony: Cliff
Poison: Brice

Please dont be a poo poo season. I'm so sick and tired of returning players so this needs to be a good season so they will go back to returning players being a once in awhile gimmick instead of being the norm. One thing I did notice is theres a lot of midwesteners on the cast mainly from Illinois(woo). Though I bet most of them currently live in California and have for awhile.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DurosKlav
Jun 13, 2003

Enter your name pilot!

Wee Bairns posted:

I haven't seen this one posted in a Survivor thread in several seasons...

Whatever happened to Alaska? He loved posting that. Was one of the survivor thread regulars way back in the day.

DurosKlav
Jun 13, 2003

Enter your name pilot!

HUMAN FISH posted:

Yeah I know poo poo about basketball, but is a club president like a household name who people will recognize or is it like a showrunner on TV which only the hardcore fans know?

Not really no, not unless its your team. He'd be mostly known because of how much of a poo poo organization the Miami Marlins are. Its just a giant clusterfuck. Someone can go into better detail than me.

DurosKlav
Jun 13, 2003

Enter your name pilot!

That girls hair is so disgusting.

DurosKlav
Jun 13, 2003

Enter your name pilot!

Uh oh, being bossy day one you gonna screw yourself.

DurosKlav
Jun 13, 2003

Enter your name pilot!

Brain tribe not so smart it would seem.

DurosKlav
Jun 13, 2003

Enter your name pilot!

Brains got completely smoked.

DurosKlav
Jun 13, 2003

Enter your name pilot!

Hahah Marlins guy is playing WAYYYYY to loving far ahead.

I'm all for thinking ahead but not on like day 2.

DurosKlav
Jun 13, 2003

Enter your name pilot!

Spencer is all nervous about Marlins guy having the idol but he's completely ignoring the fact the one dude was sitting at their camp all alone for a long rear end time. Are we sure this is the brain tribe?

DurosKlav
Jun 13, 2003

Enter your name pilot!

xbilkis posted:

I want to believe that Garrett coughing right as Jeff asked about the idol was an unedited involuntary urge, and Spencer legitimately picked up on it.

This is the brain tribe we're talking about here. Theres no way he actually did pick up on it he probably just thought he might have a cold.

DurosKlav
Jun 13, 2003

Enter your name pilot!

They dumb

DurosKlav
Jun 13, 2003

Enter your name pilot!

Ghostpilot posted:

Wow, how do you gently caress up a sure thing of J'Tia being voted out? He essentially had a bye and threw it away.

Because the Brains team seem to lack any. Spencer thinking David had the idol and not Garrett who had the complete run of their camp alone for a long time.

DurosKlav
Jun 13, 2003

Enter your name pilot!

Maybe sticking the giant guy in the boat wasnt the best idea.

DurosKlav
Jun 13, 2003

Enter your name pilot!

Brice going to turn into a Colton?

DurosKlav
Jun 13, 2003

Enter your name pilot!

These people...

DurosKlav
Jun 13, 2003

Enter your name pilot!

Uh oh actual water is going to touch Lyndsays hair.

DurosKlav
Jun 13, 2003

Enter your name pilot!

Unmerciful posted:

Why do they always pick black people who can't swim? CBS is just perpetuating the stereotype...

Why do people try out for Survivor without knowing how to swim?

DurosKlav
Jun 13, 2003

Enter your name pilot!

Ghostpilot posted:

Whoa, was that blood from Spycop's foot?

Ya he caught it between the bars of the cage.

DurosKlav
Jun 13, 2003

Enter your name pilot!

Brains really living up to their tribe name. They sure did pick the right person to vote out.

DurosKlav
Jun 13, 2003

Enter your name pilot!

This season holy poo poo just too loving funny.

DurosKlav
Jun 13, 2003

Enter your name pilot!

This is the Brains tribe though, dont underestimate their ability to gently caress up this tribal.

DurosKlav
Jun 13, 2003

Enter your name pilot!

Well his foot must not be too bad, he was flying down that path.

DurosKlav
Jun 13, 2003

Enter your name pilot!

THIS loving SEASON HOLY poo poo

DurosKlav
Jun 13, 2003

Enter your name pilot!

DurosKlav posted:

This is the Brains tribe though, dont underestimate their ability to gently caress up this tribal.

HOLLYYYYYYYY gently caress

DurosKlav
Jun 13, 2003

Enter your name pilot!

that one guy posted:

That tweet from Spencer indicates his anger/frustration which to me implies he's gonna get screwed over because of them. Which is too bad. From the bio info in this thread he seemed like someone I would hate but I really grew to like him through the premiere.

Its his own drat fault to be honest. He chose to align with Garrett who was doing the exact same thing as David was, playing for Day 39 on Day 3. So they vote out David instead of the person who is obviously the weakest link on their tribe which comes around to bite them in the rear end in the next challenge. Garrett was so bad at the game I almost think they made the right choice in voting him out. He's just as much to blame for them not having any rice as J'tia is because he thought he was loving Boston Rob and wouldnt let anyone talk strategy. Then tells a person they're definitely going home and then leaves that person alone because he's all paranoid that the rest went off to talk strategy. I'm surprised she didnt burn down the shelter as well, its what I would have done, but I'm a spiteful little poo poo.

DurosKlav
Jun 13, 2003

Enter your name pilot!

Lone Goat posted:

What kind of psychopath would have an opinion like this?

The guy just poo poo on a person and then leaves them all alone because he's super paranoid other people might actually play the game, of course he's to blame as well. Even the rest of his tribe was wondering why the hell he just upped and left her alone. Its one of the reasons you dont go around telling people to their face that you're voting them out next, and if you do you keep someone around to keep them from causing mischief. Besides its not like the producers will actually let them starve.

DurosKlav fucked around with this message at 01:49 on Feb 28, 2014

DurosKlav
Jun 13, 2003

Enter your name pilot!

I honestly wouldnt say the Brains were really that far behind in athleticism compared to the other two. Garrett and David werent exactly built like Cochran. Spencer kinda is but his bio says he was captain of his high school track team. There only major anchor is J'Tia, which is why no matter how poorly David and Garrett were playing the early game they really should have voted her out first. Then again the only reason she wasnt the first was because of how terrible those 2 were playing, but Spencer and Kass didnt really seem to try very hard (that we saw) to steer them towards the only sensible vote.

If I had to give a score of 1-10 of the starting tribes athleticism I'd probably give Brawn a 9, Beauty an 8 and Brains a 7.5. I'd give Brawn a 10 but I really dont know how strong nasty dreadlock woman on brawns is.

DurosKlav fucked around with this message at 11:12 on Mar 2, 2014

DurosKlav
Jun 13, 2003

Enter your name pilot!

James315 posted:

The disparity isn't as big as it could've been. Apparently they didn't originally cast with BBB in mind, but only divided them up that way later. If they do a BBB season in the future and cast more deliberately for it, Brains could be at an even bigger disadvantage.

I honestly wasnt aware that they didnt cast it with the gimmick in mind.

DurosKlav
Jun 13, 2003

Enter your name pilot!

Its a good thing she can spot a cop from a mile away. Its just too bad she cant spot a liar right in her face.

DurosKlav
Jun 13, 2003

Enter your name pilot!

Ghostpilot posted:

Wow, remember a thing called the Russell Factor in changing how idols would be hidden?

Yeah, me neither.

Well to be fair no one would have found that on their own. He only knew to look there because Morgan was looking there. The idols havent been just hidden in some tree knot like they used to be.

DurosKlav
Jun 13, 2003

Enter your name pilot!

Brains so dumb they'll probably have J'tia do the puzzle.

DurosKlav
Jun 13, 2003

Enter your name pilot!

This is just embarrassing.

DurosKlav
Jun 13, 2003

Enter your name pilot!

Robnoxious posted:

Thinking it's gonna be Boobs McGhee or Whiney Kentucky getting the hatchet.

That would be my guess as well. But do we have any idea how their alliances are structured at this point? Since the brains occupied most of the screen time last week.

DurosKlav
Jun 13, 2003

Enter your name pilot!

Tony is dumb but also smart.

DurosKlav
Jun 13, 2003

Enter your name pilot!

Smooth there Morgan way to give away your alliance.

DurosKlav
Jun 13, 2003

Enter your name pilot!

Man Kermits voice was really off in that subway commercial.

DurosKlav
Jun 13, 2003

Enter your name pilot!

I cant to see what weird rear end poo poo the Brawn tribe pulls out at their first tribal.

DurosKlav
Jun 13, 2003

Enter your name pilot!

Poque posted:

Has there ever been a season with three men voted off first?

I was wondering last week if there had ever been a season with the first 2 being men. I definitely cant imagine there has ever been one with the first 3 being men.

Preview: I WAS JUST KIDDING BRAWN. You dont have to do something crazy to match the other 2 tribes.

DurosKlav
Jun 13, 2003

Enter your name pilot!

Codependent Poster posted:

Tony is an idiot.

Seriously this guy is completely insane.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DurosKlav
Jun 13, 2003

Enter your name pilot!

Ghostpilot posted:

I dunno; I mean if everybody was thinking day 39, Cliff would still be there.

Seriously. It doesnt matter how much he's liked if he makes it to the end the only way someone is going to vote for him to win is if he brought 2 utterly despicable people with him. You want to be sitting there at the end with him.

• Locked thread