Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Tyree
Sep 11, 2003

STRETCH

STRETCH

STRETCH
How do you not feel the base, then put the flag on it? I understand not doing it initially, but when you are on your hands and knees because the flag fell, wtf?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tyree
Sep 11, 2003

STRETCH

STRETCH

STRETCH

Magna posted:

Alexis doesn't even look like she's been roughing it on an island for two weeks or however long it has been.

she looks like a jury member

Tyree
Sep 11, 2003

STRETCH

STRETCH

STRETCH
I thought they also poo poo in the water, or someone did in some season.

Tyree
Sep 11, 2003

STRETCH

STRETCH

STRETCH
I don't think I would ever hold it against someone to be idol searching if they were in Spencer's position.

Tyree
Sep 11, 2003

STRETCH

STRETCH

STRETCH
I hope tony wins individual immunity next week so he can completely control the vote next week.

Tyree
Sep 11, 2003

STRETCH

STRETCH

STRETCH
There are some season available on Amazon Prime, so I was excited to rewatch some seasons. Let see what we got, uugggghhhh, Nicaragua, Redemption Island, South Pacific, and One World.

Tyree
Sep 11, 2003

STRETCH

STRETCH

STRETCH
I've been rewatching a lot of the older seasons, and the show is so different. The editing and locations are probably the biggest difference, and the way people play. Just finished S6: Amazon, and I think Matt should have won. If Rob had managed to get in the final 2, then he should have, but out of Jenna and Matt, Matt played better. Even his jury answers and statements were pretty good.

Tyree
Sep 11, 2003

STRETCH

STRETCH

STRETCH
I get a laugh out of the Zapatera tribe telling the two girls, that aligned with Russell, to live with that alliance and don't bother trying to strategize to stay. Then they were all butt hurt that they couldn't get any of Rob's cult to switch alliances.

Tyree
Sep 11, 2003

STRETCH

STRETCH

STRETCH
Almost done with my Panama, Exile Island, rewatch. Good lord, I forgot how hilarious the Casaya tribe was. The Bruce can't poop episode is probably tied with Coach goes to exile for funniest episode in Survivor history.

Tyree
Sep 11, 2003

STRETCH

STRETCH

STRETCH

blue squares posted:

Does anyone actually listen to all these super long RHAP episodes?

I listen to them while working. Some of them I pay a lot of attention to, some I zone out during for periods. Cochran had one recently that was almost 4 hours, but it was pretty funny the whole time.

Tyree
Sep 11, 2003

STRETCH

STRETCH

STRETCH
The Heroes vs. Villains reunion show was pretty funny. It had Jeff, dead serious, asking if Russell understood the rules of Survivor.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tyree
Sep 11, 2003

STRETCH

STRETCH

STRETCH
Did anyone else check out RHAP with tony? Tony was pretty hyped and blowing out fishbach on all his poo-pooing of tony's game. Does anyone know why tony calls rob c, "rocking rob."

• Locked thread