Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Poque
Sep 11, 2003

=^-^=
Uhhh I already love this cast.

Pony: Lindsey
Poison: Tony

Brawn tribe best tribe

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Poque
Sep 11, 2003

=^-^=

Poque
Sep 11, 2003

=^-^=
One thing I think is really cool about Alexis is that she's a psychology major and her reaction WASN'T that she would use her studies to help her in the game. She made it pretty clear that she thought it would be a good experience to help her understand psychology better, which is a neat and unusual take.

Poque
Sep 11, 2003

=^-^=

SweetJahasus posted:

So Survivor is being preempted for basketball today and the premiere is airing at 1:30 AM.

The basketball team playing is my alma mater and I'm regularly a season ticket owner and we are playing our mortal rival and I am STILL pissed off that I can't watch Survivor as it airs.

I'm a True Fan of Survivor.

My partners dad is visiting so I probably won't be able to watch live either. I blame Colton somehow. :argh:

Poque
Sep 11, 2003

=^-^=
Garrett's playing this really well. I'm kind of surprised.

Poque
Sep 11, 2003

=^-^=
HAHAHAH gently caress YOU MIAMI MARLINS

Poque
Sep 11, 2003

=^-^=
"Why am I not chipping in?"

"I'm not sure."

:laffo::laffo::laffo:

Poque
Sep 11, 2003

=^-^=
Nuclear Engineer J'Tia

Poque
Sep 11, 2003

=^-^=
Too bad you didn't have a second barrel of rice.

Poque
Sep 11, 2003

=^-^=
They should keep her around so she has to starve for three days.

Poque
Sep 11, 2003

=^-^=
Holy good god, Garrett is so stupid.

"I don't see it that way at all." :lol::lol:

Poque
Sep 11, 2003

=^-^=
HAHAHAHAHAHA WHAT. I LOVE THIS

Poque
Sep 11, 2003

=^-^=
I got a phone call during the ep - can somebody explain what #spyshack was?

Poque
Sep 11, 2003

=^-^=

Despairity posted:

Holy poo poo you guys I'm watching Micronesia and the girls just got Erik to give up his immunity so they could boot him off. This is the most hilarious booting I've ever seen.

Best season.

Poque
Sep 11, 2003

=^-^=

Nexal posted:

YES! I beat you down to it.
POQUE DO YOU SEE THIS! I AM THE KING OF PREVIOUSLY ON SURVIVOR!
*Jumps on table and slams fists towards own chest and lets out a monkey roar*

I was getting a home inspection done :mad:

Cops being "partners in crime" is hilarious. I like Sarah a lot.

Poque
Sep 11, 2003

=^-^=
This is Samoa-awful.

Poque
Sep 11, 2003

=^-^=
C'mon Sarah/Tony/Cliff/Woo alliance.

Poque
Sep 11, 2003

=^-^=
Nice, I like this guy.

Poque
Sep 11, 2003

=^-^=
ahahahahaha I somehow thought that brains would win this.

Poque
Sep 11, 2003

=^-^=
Hahaha! Beauty was first to get to the maze, too.

Bye somebody's tits.

Poque
Sep 11, 2003

=^-^=

Fooz posted:

I dont really care about anyone on beauty.

I like the guys. But the women all seem pretty interchangeable so far.

Poque
Sep 11, 2003

=^-^=
Who the gently caress is Alexis?

Poque
Sep 11, 2003

=^-^=
wait, why is Jeremiah telling Jefra that it's not Alexis when you need her as a fourth vote? What is happening

Poque
Sep 11, 2003

=^-^=
Alexis suggesting split votes is probably going to get her voted out 3-2-1 ahahaha

Poque
Sep 11, 2003

=^-^=
So Alexis thinks it's gonna be... boys for Morgan (LJ, Jeremiah), Girls for Brice (Jefra, Alexis), and Morgan/Brice voting for somebody. But it might be... 3 Alexis (Jeremiah, Morgan, Brice), 2 Brice (Jefra, Alexis), 1 Morgan (LJ)?

Poque
Sep 11, 2003

=^-^=
I'm just flying around, eating plants and looking pretty. :laffo:

Poque
Sep 11, 2003

=^-^=
There's been talk of the town.

Poque
Sep 11, 2003

=^-^=
Seems like there's a lot of time left.

Poque
Sep 11, 2003

=^-^=
Well, Alexis ended up playing herself into a good position. Nice move from somebody I didn't recognize when the ep started!

Poque
Sep 11, 2003

=^-^=
Has there ever been a season with three men voted off first?

Poque
Sep 11, 2003

=^-^=

sportsgenius86 posted:

you mean two men and a garrett

ahahahaha nice.

I just checked, this is the first time three men went first.

Poque
Sep 11, 2003

=^-^=

sportsgenius86 posted:

J'Tia was tossing the water in a way that basically had it shotgunning right out of the bucket. Everybody else was having success arcing the bucket so there was a solid stream you could try to get under. J'Tia was doing it like she was chest-passing a basketball.

Wasn't everybody BUT J'Tia tossing the bucket? How would there be a solid stream to get under?

Poque
Sep 11, 2003

=^-^=
That makes sense. It definitely looked like the third performers on the other two teams were schooling her.

Poque
Sep 11, 2003

=^-^=

Poque
Sep 11, 2003

=^-^=

I love that smug bastard so much. That council was one of the best ever.

Poque
Sep 11, 2003

=^-^=
I'm really curious how much of Fransesquah's second first-boot was influenced by the "this will be hilarious" effect. But honestly, at least her first time around, it seemed to be the same reason David got booted first this season - way too much strategizing and endgame focus when you just need to move forward as a team.

TheChad posted:

Survivor just needs to cast more minorities, don't need to have whites ALWAYS outnumber everyone else in a 2 or 3 to 1 one ratio.

All seasons should be like Cook Islands, but no seasons should be like Fiji. A Survivor quandary.

Poque
Sep 11, 2003

=^-^=

Pinterest Mom posted:

But that's exactly what ended up happening though? The Candice/Parv/Adam/Jonathan alliance systematically voted out all the non-white people until you were left with White People + Nate vs Ozzy/Yul/Becky/Sundra.

Yeah, but a big part of that is going to be switching things up in a tribal swap and sticking to original tribal lines. That felt more frat/bro as an alliance - hence the inclusion of poo-chopping Nate - and as such Jonathan didn't fit and ended up flipping.

Poque
Sep 11, 2003

=^-^=

The Lord Bude posted:

I don't remember the specifics but I believe she made some nasty remarks in an interview somewhere didn't she? Something to do with Israel, or Jewish people or something, if I remember correctly.

She compared her experience on Survivor to the holocaust.

"It was very scary, and it reminded me of the 2nd World War, when the Jews were in Germany and the Jews in Italy and the USA didn't lift a finger to help, to avoid being a part of it. But their time came as well and, when they turned to their allies, they found out there were no allies left."

http://www.birthrightisrael.com/TaglitBirthrightIsraelStory/MediaCenter/Pages/Survivor-Philippines.aspx

Poque
Sep 11, 2003

=^-^=

Binary Logic posted:

OTOH the extended RHAP discussion this week with John and Candice Cody is somewhat bland.

Wow, what a shocker.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Poque
Sep 11, 2003

=^-^=
Tony waving his arms wildly!

• Locked thread