Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Carlton Banks
Jan 5, 2004

"The Tigers' biggest obstacle to a championship will be keeping a straight face. The Tigers in three."

Propaganda Machine posted:

So, the CBS website has a show-length preview special up. It's mostly your blech survivor introductions with Jeff injecting pointless commentary, but there happened to be something interesting!!

What the spoiler is related to: HII

There are HIIs spread out as usual pre-merge, but post-merge they throw out a brand new HII with rules similar to Yul's in Cook Islands. That is, the HII can be whipped out after the votes are read.

Haha, why would they think that is a good idea?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Carlton Banks
Jan 5, 2004

"The Tigers' biggest obstacle to a championship will be keeping a straight face. The Tigers in three."

SteveVizsla posted:

Because the HII was such a non-thing last season, with everyone burning the clues.

Yeah I mentioned it to a friend who said the same thing, so I guess it makes sense now (I didn't get to watch much last season, so I wasn't aware of what happened with the HII)

Carlton Banks
Jan 5, 2004

Yo nerd what group do you think you are

Carlton Banks
Jan 5, 2004

Haha, she is so gone

Carlton Banks
Jan 5, 2004

Oh boy, the cop wants to kill the black guy, how shocking

Carlton Banks
Jan 5, 2004

This is great

Carlton Banks
Jan 5, 2004

Unmerciful posted:

PLEASE GOD LET J'TIA WIN THIS SEASON

Day 22 - J'tia burns camp down, killing 2 people; doesn't get voted out

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Carlton Banks
Jan 5, 2004

BGrifter posted:

Yeah that's one of the worst twists in Survivor history. It's still a fun season though! Arguably the single greatest character in the history of the show made his debut on Fiji.

I can only assume you are talking about Dreamz :colbert:

• Locked thread