Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Samarium
Dec 15, 2005

The beauty of quitting is, now that I've quit, I can have one, 'cause I've quit.

Propaganda Machine posted:

There are HIIs spread out as usual pre-merge, but post-merge they throw out a brand new HII with rules similar to Yul's in Cook Islands. That is, the HII can be whipped out after the votes are read.

You left out the best/worst part: The idea came from Tyler Perry, and Jeff wants to call it the Tyler Perry idol.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Samarium
Dec 15, 2005

The beauty of quitting is, now that I've quit, I can have one, 'cause I've quit.

Mercaptopropyl posted:

This is a joke, right? It has to be.

Fast forward to 3:55.

Samarium
Dec 15, 2005

SmokinDan posted:

Speaking of past season I've now watched H v V, Tocantins and China and have watched the past four current seasons.

What should I catch up on now? I think I heard from this thread that Cook Islands is good?

I'd recommend Amazon or Pearl Islands next. It was when people just began to realize that they could flip on their alliance to better their spot in the game, so it leads to a lot of unpredictability. Plus there's a bunch of fun characters and funny moments in both. Cook islands is good; it has a bunch of great people in it, but I feel like those people have their best moments in other seasons.

Samarium
Dec 15, 2005

JesusSinfulHands posted:

He says it's not that Survivor is being renewed. WHAT COULD IT BE

I think Survivor got renewed for season 29/30 in January or December.

Also RIP Cliff and Woo. :( Here's one last bonus scene of the two of them:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ysGC-MEq6xE

Samarium
Dec 15, 2005

Rarity posted:

I assume Shane has refused to come back, right? Cause I can't think of a reason why he wouldn't ever be invited to return. He was the best kind of crazy.

He was going to be on HvV, but CBS gave his spot to Russell at the last minute, after they saw Russell play in Samoa.

According to Shane on RHAP, he said that he was supposed to be on South Pacific going against Coach, but Shane backed out for some reason, and they replaced him with Ozzie. Just imagine how different both of those seasons would be.

• Locked thread