Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
SweetJahasus
Dec 23, 2005

Dragon Slayer
Samurai Warrior
Escape Artist
Viking
Chong-Ra Master

BE THE WIZARD
Wrong, Blood vs. Water is a good season and is worth watching, more-so than Caramoan.

People only like Cochran because he paid :10bux: to post about his horrible acne here. Cochran sucks and is boring television 99% of the time. There, I said it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SweetJahasus
Dec 23, 2005

Dragon Slayer
Samurai Warrior
Escape Artist
Viking
Chong-Ra Master

BE THE WIZARD

HUMAN FISH posted:

Yeah I know poo poo about basketball, but is a club president like a household name who people will recognize or is it like a showrunner on TV which only the hardcore fans know?

The Marlins are a baseball team, so evidently you don't know much about baseball either.

And as someone who DOES follow sports, both the Marlins and David Samson are giant shitbags and gently caress them.

SweetJahasus
Dec 23, 2005

Dragon Slayer
Samurai Warrior
Escape Artist
Viking
Chong-Ra Master

BE THE WIZARD

Shakugan posted:

Oh please, Sandra is the ultimate Mr Magoo survivor.

shots fired, poo poo-storm imminent

SweetJahasus
Dec 23, 2005

Dragon Slayer
Samurai Warrior
Escape Artist
Viking
Chong-Ra Master

BE THE WIZARD
Welp...congrats on the million whoever finds that.

SweetJahasus
Dec 23, 2005

Dragon Slayer
Samurai Warrior
Escape Artist
Viking
Chong-Ra Master

BE THE WIZARD

Samarium posted:

You left out the best/worst part: The idea came from Tyler Perry, and Jeff wants to call it the Tyler Perry idol.

If this happens I may have to track down Probst and backhand him myself. Holy poo poo.

SweetJahasus
Dec 23, 2005

Dragon Slayer
Samurai Warrior
Escape Artist
Viking
Chong-Ra Master

BE THE WIZARD
So Survivor is being preempted for basketball today and the premiere is airing at 1:30 AM.

The basketball team playing is my alma mater and I'm regularly a season ticket owner and we are playing our mortal rival and I am STILL pissed off that I can't watch Survivor as it airs.

I'm a True Fan of Survivor.

SweetJahasus
Dec 23, 2005

Dragon Slayer
Samurai Warrior
Escape Artist
Viking
Chong-Ra Master

BE THE WIZARD

SmokinDan posted:

Speaking of past season I've now watched H v V, Tocantins and China and have watched the past four current seasons.

What should I catch up on now? I think I heard from this thread that Cook Islands is good?

I'd watch, as the poster above me said, Amazon and Pearl Islands then I'd jump to Guatemala (which has a couple of returnees from Palau, which is an interesting season in terms of how inept many players were, including one in the final 3). Australia is a great season with great characters but the game is WAY different back then. In my opinion Marquesas is a pretty drat good season as well and is really the first time that poo poo started getting flipped on its' head. As much as I hate Russell, everyone should watch Samoa too just because it was a pretty great season. I will highly recommend Guatemala though b/c that's still my favorite season with IMO the best character of all time J U DOUBLE D JUDD.

SweetJahasus
Dec 23, 2005

Dragon Slayer
Samurai Warrior
Escape Artist
Viking
Chong-Ra Master

BE THE WIZARD

Fast Luck posted:

That's really weird to me, Fiji was a cool season and I don't really get why people wouldn't like it. Incidentally, a friend was just extolling the virtues of Nicaragua to me the other day, hands down one of the worst seasons in my opinion. He was saying it was one of his favorites because it was so unpredictable and hard to tell who would win. My response was who cares if it's unpredictable if it sucks, but I guess every season has its supporters.

Nicaragua is a fantastic season to watch if you love hating the absolute gently caress out of people. Jane, Chase, Sash, Na'Onka, Holly, Benry, Purple Kelly, Shannon, Jimmy T....holy poo poo I just named 9/20 of the entire cast which are horrible horrible horrible to watch. Just reflecting back on Nicaragua makes me loathe that period in Survivor. The only bright points were Marty being the only person with a clue and (endgame spoiler) Fabio derping his way to the win.

SweetJahasus
Dec 23, 2005

Dragon Slayer
Samurai Warrior
Escape Artist
Viking
Chong-Ra Master

BE THE WIZARD

Bjay9 posted:

The greatest crime in the history of Survivor is that Ian Rosenberger will never be recast :(

Yeah they need more people to freely give away a million bucks.

If you're going to get a nerd back, get Rafe.

SweetJahasus
Dec 23, 2005

Dragon Slayer
Samurai Warrior
Escape Artist
Viking
Chong-Ra Master

BE THE WIZARD

sportsgenius86 posted:

JOHN loving ROCKER :getin:

God drat right. Pony, right there.

Edit: watching that video his girlfriend seems like an idiot. He's DEFINITELY an idiot, but I'm a Braves fan so I'm all in on him. Those twins are awful and I hate them. The boyfriends are just stunt casting and seem awful.

CAN WE GET SOME SEASONS OF ACTUAL FANS OF THE GAME PLEASE I SWEAR IT WONT BE BAD IF THEY ACTUALLY KNOW HOW TO PLAY THE GAME (see: last season).

SweetJahasus fucked around with this message at 14:50 on Aug 27, 2014

SweetJahasus
Dec 23, 2005

Dragon Slayer
Samurai Warrior
Escape Artist
Viking
Chong-Ra Master

BE THE WIZARD
Hmm cast videos are out. I'm pretty repulsed by this cast.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SweetJahasus
Dec 23, 2005

Dragon Slayer
Samurai Warrior
Escape Artist
Viking
Chong-Ra Master

BE THE WIZARD

Asiina posted:

Wow.

Who thought this was a good idea?

It seems to me you're underestimating the TV entertainment value of a psychopath. See: Coach.

• Locked thread