Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Factor Mystic
Mar 20, 2006

Baby's First Post-Apocalyptic Fiction
Kass made a spectacularly bad play by undermining the her alliance. Sarah was obviously an emotionally needy player, who as others pointed out, wasn't looking for hard info or idols from anyone, but instead who she felt pandered/responded to her better. Kass totally blew it with her, since what COULD have happened is the minority alliance all votes for Sarah but she stays and Jefra goes. In this case, Sarah is NEVER going to flip and NEVER going to vote any of those remaining four for the million. She's a lock for whoever can pick her up out of the six majority, because she would have felt personally burned by Tony & Co. Kass should have seen this. What a blunder.

Still, that was a highly entertaining tribal council. Virtually everyone there miscalculated how it would turn out... hilarious.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Factor Mystic
Mar 20, 2006

xbilkis posted:

I've been holding out hope that this could possibly the case, although I think it'd be kind of lovely to pull a shock final 2 on a cast of newbies. People have talked about getting to the final three during the season, right?

This is part of what would make it great. Undermine those assumptions in the final 6, and watch the chaos.

Factor Mystic
Mar 20, 2006

Rarity posted:

You haven't seen his best use of an idol clue :allears:

This is probably my second favorite individual survivor moment, behind Earl's beard stroking moment demolishing the four horsemen. Does anyone have the gif?

Factor Mystic
Mar 20, 2006

Yep there it is. Beautiful. Probably a fine for littering in the volcano, but I bet it's less than a million :v:

Factor Mystic
Mar 20, 2006

I was definitely looking forward to him as a returnee.

Anything to get out of a relationship with Colton

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Factor Mystic
Mar 20, 2006

Great AMA, great show, and sadly it'll never happen again, which makes it all the more special.

Haha I just found this bit:

quote:

But best of all: the producers let us film a scene once! That was a blast. It was in one of the last couple episodes, and when two yellow people were talking I worked the camera and she did the boom mic. It was great.

Magical.

Factor Mystic fucked around with this message at 16:32 on Jul 8, 2014

• Locked thread