Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
waderockett
Apr 22, 2012

GrandpaPants posted:

I, uh, admittedly didn't read the entirety of SageNytell's (awesome) megapost with the greatest of scrutiny, but how much space do we have to work with? I assume we're not going to actually be giving a specific layout and diagram of said dungeon, but rather a broad overview with setpieces and maybe an NPC or something, but someone can feel free to spell out what we need to actually do besides throw ideas.

Yes, when Rob rang me up to ask about the Awful Dungeon he said that it would be a broad overview with setpieces and maybe an NPC or something.

How does this sound: a 500 word pitch, including an overview/background and some concise details - encounters, monsters, items, NPCs? As an example I'm thinking of the pitch for the Crown of Charon sandbox dungeon adventure at Kobold Press.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

waderockett
Apr 22, 2012

Now that we're in the home stretch for the manuscript, how would you like the Awful Dungeon to be credited in the book? To "The Something Awful Forum Goons" or to the individual contributors to the backer tier?

If the latter, do you want your true names listed or your forum names?

waderockett
Apr 22, 2012

Thanks!

LordPants posted:

Can I be credited as "Weedlord Bonehitler?"

Again, no. But keep asking. The day someone says "yes" will be glorious.

• Locked thread