Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Sassafrasquatch
May 7, 2007

Love it.

I've been twice in the Houston area, both times with Westside Skydivers and it was fantastic. First time was very cloudy, so I couldn't really see anything until about 8000 ft and then the whole world just popped right into view. It was really neat! Second time was much less terrifying than the first. I also managed to pull my own chute without help :dance:

I'd love to do it all the time, but it's an expensive sport to get into. Can you talk a little about the pricing relative to how much experience you have? I saw that once you are qualified you can just pay for the flight up which is like 25 bucks. Does that include renting a chute too? Or do most people buy their own personal chute?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sassafrasquatch
May 7, 2007

Both my jumps were tandem. The next one is going to be AFF. Pretty stoked about it.

• Locked thread