Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Lord Windy
Mar 26, 2010
Two questions:

1. What are the reputations of Australian wines like overseas? When I worked in a pub we sold only Australian and NZ wine, with NZ generally been considered the better of the two. Particularly a brand called Oyster's Bay which people where willing to pay twice the amount over it's equivalent in Australian.

2. The only wine I've had much luck with have been cheap Moscatos, in particular a brand that is only 3.5%. I find a lot of wine to be very sour (which is strange to me, because I like apple ciders more sour than sweet). Can you recommend any type of wine that I might enjoy, or a brand of Moscato that isn't as weak. If it helps, I normally prefer my alcohol to be a little sweet.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

• Locked thread