Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Lucid Dream
Feb 4, 2003

That boy ain't right.
We just put out a new update, version 0.7:

New Content
  • Added a gross eyeball creature to the areas near the spiky bosses.

• Added a craftable spike dart launcher
  • Added a Python revolver that has an alternate fire that allows you to fan the hammer and quickly unload all the remaining bullets in the cylinder.

• Added a paper bag container :I

• Added this weird creature

• Added [REDACTED] that allows you to [REDACTED] Tablets

• Ice [REDACTED] - [REDACTED] for a few moments and [REDACTED]
    • [REDACTED] - Explodes, [REDACTED]
    • Calm [REDACTED] - [REDACTED]
    • [REDACTED] - [REDACTED]
    • [REDACTED] Bolts - [REDACTED] hard to control explosive [REDACTED]
    • [REDACTED] - Send the [REDACTED]
    • Energy [REDACTED] - [REDACTED] damages a target
    • [REDACTED] - Lights up [REDACTED]
  • Added [REDACTED] Tablet - Used with the Strange Artifact, and can be bound with [REDACTED]
  • Added [REDACTED] and [REDACTED] - [REDACTED] used in various [REDACTED]. [REDACTED] is now added to the world generator
  • Added [REDACTED] - Converts [REDACTED]
  • Added [REDACTED] Device - [REDACTED] mark a location and then [REDACTED] a portal that [REDACTED].
  • Added [REDACTED] for [REDACTED]
  • Added [REDACTED] Altar for acquiring [REDACTED]
  • Added [REDACTED] to the HUD under the enery bar - Does not charge over time and must be replenished by [REDACTED]. Enabled once you find [REDACTED]
  • Added [REDACTED] - A pedestal that is activated by [REDACTED], and [REDACTED] your [REDACTED] when right clicked once activated. [REDACTED] when you die.
  • Added [REDACTED] Expansion - When broken, [REDACTED]
  • Added [REDACTED] creature
  • Added [REDACTED] deposits
  • Added many different [REDACTED] statues and decorations
  • Added several [REDACTED] containers

Bug Fixes
  • Fixed an issue with particle effects that was causing them to look more muted than intended. The majority of particle effects should now look better.
  • Fixed many cases where items would get desynchronized between clients and servers (should result in less items that can't be picked up when on a multiplayer game)
  • Fixed some issues that could have caused graphical corruption on a narrow range of computers
  • Prevented the player from deleting key items
  • Fixed rendering issue on the text input popups on larger font sizes
  • Scrolling in the crafting menu no longer causes the scroll slots to scroll as well
  • Many other small issues

General Gameplay Improvements
  • Improved medium and large fonts
  • Re-worked the Crafting menu significantly
    • Added larger buttons for categories
    • Reduced max crafting items to 4 (Some recipes that required 5 items have been changed slightly)
    • Combined with functions of the Projects menu
    • Increased the overall size to make the menu less cramped
    • Added ability to change materials in crafting, for example you can now choose between using a normal or rubber stick in many recipes. Some recipes also let you change the primary (first) material, which can change the crafted result, for example now there is just a "torch" recipe, and you can change the result from a normal sap torch to a biofuel torch by changing the primary material from sap to biofuel. We only adjusted a few recipes, so let us know if you have more ideas for places we could use this feature.
  • Removed Projects menu since its functionality was included in the Crafting menu
  • Added mineable Biofuel to world generator
  • Added optional settings for the Dodge mechanic as well as a bindable dodge action - Can be found in the settings menu
    • Double Tap - How it worked previously, double tap forward to dodge roll forward, double tap back to backjump.
    • Shift + Double Tap - Double tap only works when holding shift
    • Binds Only - Only activates when you press the key bound to dodge, dodge rolls forward if you're moving forward, backjump if you're moving backwards or standing still. Bound to Z by default... but honestly that is a terrible bind and we're trying to find a better one, but its tricky to find something that we're not already using that can be easily pressed while doing other actions. Still working on this.
  • Increased friction on the player when stopping to be less slippy

Balance Changes
  • Tweaked combat balance a bit - We only made some small changes for now, but we're planning on doing a bit of an overhaul soon
    • Melee weapons do a bit more damage, and have a wider spread between tiers
    • Enemies have a bit more health
  • Added additional health set bonuses to Bronze and Tin armor sets

Miscellaneous
  • Added ability to tweak various balance settings for creatures and melee weapons through a text file located in your game install directory (The directory should be something like Steam/SteamApps/Common/Signs Of Life/Content/CSV) Note: I don't think the projectiles file works yet, so don't be surprised if tweaking that doesn't do anything.

Lucid Dream fucked around with this message at 17:22 on Jun 23, 2016

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Arkitektbmw
Jun 22, 2010
Wow, that's [REDACTED]! I can't wait to [REDACTED], all over this [REDACTED]!

Seriously though, gonna have to reinstall to check this out! Can't wait!

dis astranagant
Dec 14, 2006

Why are all the steel projects listed twice?

Lucid Dream
Feb 4, 2003

That boy ain't right.

dis astranagant posted:

Why are all the steel projects listed twice?

They shouldn't be, I just checked on my end and I had the material printer in there twice but only when I used the recipe search. Looks like something off is going on, I'll look into it.
Edit: Did you notice the double recipes when you clicked the button or just when searching?

Lucid Dream fucked around with this message at 15:43 on Jun 27, 2016

dis astranagant
Dec 14, 2006

Lucid Dream posted:

They shouldn't be, I just checked on my end and I had the material printer in there twice but only when I used the recipe search. Looks like something off is going on, I'll look into it.
Edit: Did you notice the double recipes when you clicked the button or just when searching?

When I clicked the button.

Lucid Dream
Feb 4, 2003

That boy ain't right.

dis astranagant posted:

When I clicked the button.

If you close the game and re-open it do you still have the double recipes in there?

dis astranagant
Dec 14, 2006

Lucid Dream posted:

If you close the game and re-open it do you still have the double recipes in there?

Looks like that fixed it.

Lucid Dream
Feb 4, 2003

That boy ain't right.

dis astranagant posted:

Looks like that fixed it.

Ok that makes sense. I believe I fixed the issue for the next hotfix.

dis astranagant
Dec 14, 2006

Welp. Jumped down a massive crawler hole that generated on top of the level 2 multipass machine and ended up getting juggled to death near the bottom. Now some rear end in a top hat keeps popping up giant 50 damage spikes anytime I get within 2 or 3 screens of my gear so I guess that's that.

e: 45 minutes later, the corpse run is finally loving over. FTFY

dis astranagant fucked around with this message at 03:10 on Jun 28, 2016

Lucid Dream
Feb 4, 2003

That boy ain't right.

dis astranagant posted:

Welp. Jumped down a massive crawler hole that generated on top of the level 2 multipass machine and ended up getting juggled to death near the bottom. Now some rear end in a top hat keeps popping up giant 50 damage spikes anytime I get within 2 or 3 screens of my gear so I guess that's that.

e: 45 minutes later, the corpse run is finally loving over. FTFY

The damage spike thing is a balance problem that we're going to try and fix with a different armor system. The percentage based armor we use now results in armor being really underwhelming at the start and overpowered by the end, and we end up having to make some creatures do tons of damage to get through the armor and actually be a threat to a player who is prepared. We've been putting bandaids over balance issues for awhile because we wanted to cram more stuff in before really putting in a ton of effort on the balance stuff, but now is probably a good time to focus on that a bit.

The juggling is a bit trickier, and I'm not sure what the right solution is there. We could just make it so you only get damaged/knocked back every so often, but if you're unable to find safe solid ground then it doesn't seem like it would help unless we had a massive delay before taking damage again. Because of the procedural nature of the game, we can't ensure that every hole is going to have a safe spot you can bounce over to. I'm open to suggestions though, and I'd love to hear if you know of any other games that do similar hazards without the juggling problem.

Lucid Dream fucked around with this message at 04:49 on Jun 28, 2016

dis astranagant
Dec 14, 2006

I had safe ground just a jump away but because I was stuck in the hitstun animation on top of a couple of the spike hazards I couldn't actually jump. I still haven't figured out what's making the huge spikes (the new eyeball critters, maybe?) and it seems I can't get the multipass upgrade without wading through there. I guess I'll go back to trawling for anthracite and come back in full steel.

Lucid Dream
Feb 4, 2003

That boy ain't right.

dis astranagant posted:

I had safe ground just a jump away but because I was stuck in the hitstun animation on top of a couple of the spike hazards I couldn't actually jump. I still haven't figured out what's making the huge spikes (the new eyeball critters, maybe?) and it seems I can't get the multipass upgrade without wading through there. I guess I'll go back to trawling for anthracite and come back in full steel.

Hmm, so the problem is that you were getting bounced (which prevented you from jumping) but not bounced enough to get where you were trying to go? That makes sense, maybe giving you enough time after a bounce to land and actually jump yourself might fix it. The eyeball creatures do create spikes (the group of 3 small spikes that pop out of the ground) but it sounds like we need to tone them down pretty significantly, especially considering there isn't really a good defense against them since they kinda pop out of nowhere. Maybe we need more of a tell under them so you can get out of the way before they slam into you.

dis astranagant
Dec 14, 2006

The big nasty spike I kept running into was about waist high and 2-3 blocks wide. Sometimes I'd manage to get out of the way but more often than not it just made half my health vanish and I'd have to climb back to a safe spot I found and wall myself in til regen kicked in.

I did just find a much better source of steel than anthracite hunting. Still need to get some for polymer but finding like 50 steel on the surface was nice.

Lucid Dream
Feb 4, 2003

That boy ain't right.

dis astranagant posted:

The big nasty spike I kept running into was about waist high and 2-3 blocks wide. Sometimes I'd manage to get out of the way but more often than not it just made half my health vanish and I'd have to climb back to a safe spot I found and wall myself in til regen kicked in.
This thing, right?

I do think we could stand to have a bit of a tell, like some dust getting kicked up for a second before the spikes pop out and have it still be a threat.

dis astranagant posted:

I did just find a much better source of steel than anthracite hunting. Still need to get some for polymer but finding like 50 steel on the surface was nice.

Did you use the laser to dismantle some stuff?

Lucid Dream fucked around with this message at 05:34 on Jun 28, 2016

dis astranagant
Dec 14, 2006

Lucid Dream posted:

This thing, right?

I do think we could stand to have a bit of a tell, like some dust getting kicked up for a second before the spikes pop out.

Did you use the laser to dismantle some stuff?

Looks about right. A tell and some kind of range/los limit would be nice, I swear those things shoot through walls several screens away.

And yeah, figured out that the skinny tech doors, elevator, and exploded windows dismantle with the focused lens.

Lucid Dream
Feb 4, 2003

That boy ain't right.

dis astranagant posted:

Looks about right. And yeah, figured out that the skinny tech doors, elevator, and exploded windows dismantle with the focused lens.

Ok that makes sense. It might be a good idea for us to just drop the base damage on those spikes. People keep telling me that the game is too easy overall, so I think I might have over done it with those things trying to compensate.

dis astranagant
Dec 14, 2006

Lucid Dream posted:

Ok that makes sense. It might be a good idea for us to just drop the base damage on those spikes. People keep telling me that the game is too easy overall, so I think I might have over done it with those things trying to compensate.

I think the issue they're having is more that there's nothing that actually wants to fight you til you go digging pretty deep. Fatty round butts will gently caress you up if you don't have solid gear or a way to cheese them (of course, there's lots of ways to cheese them...) and the rock fist guys do lol amounts of damage if they get a hit in. I didn't give anything a fair fight til I could brutalize them with my steel pick.

On the surface nothing is aggressive, even the crawlers go about their merry way. Occasionally the blue flying dudes decide I'm too close to an ant for their liking but otherwise they don't do anything unless provoked. Half the time the chickenbot spawns underground and even when he doesn't it's usually not hard to build a box around him and kill with whatever junk you have laying around.

On a completely different note: I'd like a pouch for crafted materials that don't already have a pouch

dis astranagant fucked around with this message at 05:58 on Jun 28, 2016

Lucid Dream
Feb 4, 2003

That boy ain't right.

dis astranagant posted:

I think the issue they're having is more that there's nothing that actually wants to fight you til you go digging pretty deep.
Yeah that is mostly intentional, at least on the surface. I'd like to make the far side of the planet from the spawn more "wild" with some hostile creatures though. I suppose we could stand to put some more aggressive stuff a bit closer to the surface (while still being underground) so that you don't have to dig quite as far to get to stuff that provides more of a challenge.

dis astranagant posted:

Fatty round butts will gently caress you up if you don't have solid gear or a way to cheese them (of course, there's lots of ways to cheese them...) and the rock fist guys do lol amounts of damage if they get a hit in. I didn't give anything a fair fight til I could brutalize them with my steel pick.
Yeah that is kinda intended to a certain extent. I like the idea that you can figure out very effective ways of handling the creatures, but ideally each creature would have its own strategies rather than a one-size-fits-all strategy like:

dis astranagant posted:

it's usually not hard to build a box around [them] and kill with whatever junk you have laying around.

which is a really tricky problem to solve in a game where you can just build/destroy blocks pretty much whenever. We can do more with the prefab dungeon/base type stuff, because we can put limitations on where you can dig/build, but just out in the procedural terrain its much more difficult without just resorting to creatures that can ignore the tile collisions like the worms in Terraria.

dis astranagant posted:

On a completely different note: I'd like a pouch for crafted materials that don't already have a pouch
That makes sense, I'll write it down.

dis astranagant
Dec 14, 2006

Yeah, it's hard to do much with the relatively low monster density and general lack of fast player healing to support such. Tonics exist but you have to dig way deep and spend some fairly rare resources if you want to carry more than the 2 freebies. When each enemy is super dangerous the player does all they can to make them useless and that can come off feeling pretty easy.

Lucid Dream
Feb 4, 2003

That boy ain't right.

dis astranagant posted:

Yeah, it's hard to do much with the relatively low monster density and general lack of fast player healing to support such. Tonics exist but you have to dig way deep and spend some fairly rare resources if you want to carry more than the 2 freebies. When each enemy is super dangerous the player does all they can to make them useless and that can come off feeling pretty easy.

I think we're going to change the tonic stuff a bit and make it so that you can craft simple glass bottles. I'll keep all this in mind as we work on rebalancing things, I have some ideas but I have to see how the different damage/armor calculations will affect stuff.

Splicer
Oct 16, 2006

from hell's heart I cast at thee
🧙🐀🧹🌙🪄🐸
I haven't had a chance to play the update because of computer reasons :(

Lucid Dream posted:

The damage spike thing is a balance problem that we're going to try and fix with a different armor system. The percentage based armor we use now results in armor being really underwhelming at the start and overpowered by the end, and we end up having to make some creatures do tons of damage to get through the armor and actually be a threat to a player who is prepared. We've been putting bandaids over balance issues for awhile because we wanted to cram more stuff in before really putting in a ton of effort on the balance stuff, but now is probably a good time to focus on that a bit.
What's the new armour system looking like? Ignore X flat + YY%?

Lucid Dream posted:

The juggling is a bit trickier, and I'm not sure what the right solution is there. We could just make it so you only get damaged/knocked back every so often, but if you're unable to find safe solid ground then it doesn't seem like it would help unless we had a massive delay before taking damage again. Because of the procedural nature of the game, we can't ensure that every hole is going to have a safe spot you can bounce over to. I'm open to suggestions though, and I'd love to hear if you know of any other games that do similar hazards without the juggling problem.
Maybe have bouncers "dull" after a couple of bounces, since if you hit the same spike three or four times there's probably some kind of infinite loop going on.

dis astranagant
Dec 14, 2006

Aha, blundered into the crawler boss on my way back from digging a race track at the bottom of the world. It's a lot less accurate when you have a decent topaz and some torches all over so you can see what's going on. It didn't seem to have much keeping you from charging in with a pick and wrecking it.

Lucid Dream
Feb 4, 2003

That boy ain't right.

Splicer posted:

What's the new armour system looking like? Ignore X flat + YY%?
I'm not totally sure yet, still trying to figure out the best way of handling it. I'm leaning toward something like damage dealt = attack - defense, capped at 75% reduction. That works really well for bigger hits because it makes each armor upgrade feel more meaningful while letting us reduce the overall spread of base damage, but it doesn't work nearly as well for small hits that would be more affected by the damage reduction. We could probably massage things a bit by giving smaller hits some piercing that would ignore a certain amount of armor, but I'm not sure if that would be a good enough design across the board.

Splicer posted:

Maybe have bouncers "dull" after a couple of bounces, since if you hit the same spike three or four times there's probably some kind of infinite loop going on.

Ah interesting, I'll give that some thought.

staberind
Feb 20, 2008

but i dont wanna be a spaceship
Fun Shoe
I have been sucked into a few other games, But the steamin' sale prompted me to buy SoL to gift to a couple of nerds.
I'm looking forwards to being confused again.

The Lone Badger
Sep 24, 2007

Picked this up in the sale. Is there a beginners/starting guide somewhere to surviving my first few days?

dis astranagant
Dec 14, 2006

The Lone Badger posted:

Picked this up in the sale. Is there a beginners/starting guide somewhere to surviving my first few days?

Just do poo poo. There's precisely one hostile on the surface and you're warned when you see it.

Lucid Dream
Feb 4, 2003

That boy ain't right.

The Lone Badger posted:

There are some guides in the steam community but I can't vouch for their quality.

For everyone trying the game for the first time - Please let us know what stuff confused you or felt unintuitive. We're planning an intro/tutorial portion of the game, and we want to make sure that we cover all the bases.

Section Z
Oct 1, 2008

Wait, this is the Moon.
How did I even get here?

Pillbug

Lucid Dream posted:

There are some guides in the steam community but I can't vouch for their quality.

For everyone trying the game for the first time - Please let us know what stuff confused you or felt unintuitive. We're planning an intro/tutorial portion of the game, and we want to make sure that we cover all the bases.

New player input is important for not missing blindspots, yeah.

For example, Brigador is a sweet game, which has recently launched. But their initial tutorials (quickly replaced with good ones), were pretty bad not on a technical level, but on a poo poo We And Our EA Players All Took For Granted level.

Like assuming players would wisely shoot their way through gas pipelines rather than stomp their way through.

https://youtu.be/ULT90DvV_Ys?t=6m

But forgetting new players have yet to learn that in Bridagor, Green+Yellow = Explosive :doh:

Lucid Dream
Feb 4, 2003

That boy ain't right.

Section Z posted:

New player input is important for not missing blindspots, yeah.

For example, Brigador is a sweet game, which has recently launched. But their initial tutorials (quickly replaced with good ones), were pretty bad not on a technical level, but on a poo poo We And Our EA Players All Took For Granted level.

Like assuming players would wisely shoot their way through gas pipelines rather than stomp their way through.

https://youtu.be/ULT90DvV_Ys?t=6m

But forgetting new players have yet to learn that in Bridagor, Green+Yellow = Explosive :doh:

Haha, nice. Yeah, getting new player feedback is absolutely vital. Its probably the best argument for using Early Access IMO.

We put out an Independence Day update that adds some sweet fireworks, here are the details.

Solid Poopsnake
Mar 27, 2010

by Nyc_Tattoo
Nap Ghost
I haven't played this in over a year, but I came back to it today after being disappointed by Starbound's official release. Just wanted to say it's coming along very nicely. Keep up the good work!

Lucid Dream
Feb 4, 2003

That boy ain't right.

Solid Poopsnake posted:

I haven't played this in over a year, but I came back to it today after being disappointed by Starbound's official release. Just wanted to say it's coming along very nicely. Keep up the good work!

Thanks a lot! What issues do you have with Starbound? We've still got awhile left to go, so we might as well try and learn from their mistakes, heh.

Edit: Also, unrelated - We're working on rebalancing combat because we felt like the progression was really unsatisfying. We have a beta version out now here are the details.

Lucid Dream fucked around with this message at 02:55 on Jul 25, 2016

Rupert Buttermilk
Apr 15, 2007

🚣RowboatMan: ❄️Freezing time🕰️ is an old P.I. 🥧trick...

Lucid Dream posted:

Thanks a lot! What issues do you have with Starbound? We've still got awhile left to go, so we might as well try and learn from their mistakes, heh.

Edit: Also, unrelated - We're working on rebalancing combat because we felt like the progression was really unsatisfying. We have a beta version out now here are the details.

Progression is fantastic when done well, but man, all you'd have to do is not remove fun things from the game, and you'd be leaps and.... bounds better than Starbound :smug:

Solid Poopsnake
Mar 27, 2010

by Nyc_Tattoo
Nap Ghost
Yeah, Starbound actively hates fun, and got steadily worse over the course of its development. It seems like every time something was fun or interesting, it had to be "balanced".

My sole complaint right now with SoL is dropping inventory on death. I understand that death should have some teeth. However, dropping inventory on death in this kind of game has the same issues with default death in Minecraft: If I spend two hours dicking around and mining underground, then die due to a misstep or whatever, I just lost two hours of work at best. At worst - especially in the early tiers - I've lost my entire progression up to that point, because I may not be able to get geared up enough to go back and get the stuff I dropped. I'd like to see an option in settings to just turn that off (there's a reason literally every decent MC server turns it off), but a middle ground might be that you only drop some items on death. You keep weapons, armor, and tools, and lose raw materials, crafting materials, food, seeds, that sort of thing.

That aside, every other feature and mechanic SoL shares with Starbound, SoL does better.

Lucid Dream
Feb 4, 2003

That boy ain't right.

Solid Poopsnake posted:

My sole complaint right now with SoL is dropping inventory on death. I understand that death should have some teeth. However, dropping inventory on death in this kind of game has the same issues with default death in Minecraft: If I spend two hours dicking around and mining underground, then die due to a misstep or whatever, I just lost two hours of work at best. At worst - especially in the early tiers - I've lost my entire progression up to that point, because I may not be able to get geared up enough to go back and get the stuff I dropped. I'd like to see an option in settings to just turn that off (there's a reason literally every decent MC server turns it off), but a middle ground might be that you only drop some items on death. You keep weapons, armor, and tools, and lose raw materials, crafting materials, food, seeds, that sort of thing.

Well, we recently introduced a mechanic that essentially neutralizes the death penalty for a resource cost and made it fairly accessible early in the game. Unfortunately, it might take folks a little while to figure it out the first time they see it, which is totally intended because we want it to feel like a nice revelation when they figure out how the mechanic works. That said, I don't really have a problem with making a visible option (there is a /toggledropitems command now) to just disable drops entirely since that seems to be a common request even if I think it is a terrible way to play the game and why don't you just eat a well done steak too!! There are a lot of options that some folks want and some don't, so we'll likely just put a set of options somewhere, maybe just a "difficulty" tab like the settings menu that lets you set things like the effects of eating (or lack thereof), whether or not blocks can be destroyed by creatures, item drop on death, etc.

crabrock
Aug 2, 2002

I

AM

MAGNIFICENT

do you have achievements? just make some sort of penalty for turning on that mode. lots of games have "easy mode" where you can play how you want, but not win achievements or something, which convinces some people to play "the right way," but allows others who just want a casual experience to not give a gently caress.

Lucid Dream
Feb 4, 2003

That boy ain't right.

crabrock posted:

do you have achievements? just make some sort of penalty for turning on that mode. lots of games have "easy mode" where you can play how you want, but not win achievements or something, which convinces some people to play "the right way," but allows others who just want a casual experience to not give a gently caress.

Yeah, I really like that a lot. Achievements are just compelling enough to get many folks to play that way while being pointless enough to make people not actually feel like they miss out if they don't get them.

Splicer
Oct 16, 2006

from hell's heart I cast at thee
🧙🐀🧹🌙🪄🐸
Keep the pants making GBS threads one enabled. But only the pants making GBS threads one.

Section Z
Oct 1, 2008

Wait, this is the Moon.
How did I even get here?

Pillbug
Little fun cheevos like for eating one of every edible food product in the game and such checklisters can be nice.

I admit I am petty and would also like the only Hardcore achievement to be for Starting, and dying, in hardcore mode. With some joke about how deleting your own save file is a big responsibility.

But that's stupid, so keep listen to this guy instead.

crabrock posted:

Solid Poopsnake
Mar 27, 2010

by Nyc_Tattoo
Nap Ghost
As a filthy casual, I am 100% on board with that option.

Also, where did the Lv0 keycard go? I'm running around the mining station and Pioneer One like an rear end in a top hat clicking frantically and man ain't no cards allowed. I spent longer than I'd like to admit having completely forgotten I should go to those bases (like the goddamned smarmy AI tells me to) just digging around in the dirt doop doop doop im just gonna make all my tools by myself ha ha

E: No sooner asked than I found the damned thing, I don't know how I missed it.

Solid Poopsnake fucked around with this message at 23:39 on Jul 25, 2016

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Apoplexy
Mar 9, 2003

by Shine
Wow, it's like Starbound only someone decided that they could spend a little time on the sprites and anims! I like this a whole lot!

• Locked thread