Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Pierson
Oct 31, 2004

College Slice
He looks like a Battlefield Earth alien.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pierson
Oct 31, 2004

College Slice
I find it pretty funny that even the DBZ fancomic isn't immune to having filler, somehow. :v:

Pierson
Oct 31, 2004

College Slice
So many good callbacks this episode. Just give T4S a job somewhere already.

Also I hope Goku comes back soon I miss the goofy lummock.

Pierson fucked around with this message at 15:28 on Apr 6, 2014

Pierson
Oct 31, 2004

College Slice
After escaping justice for his many murders, 17 moved to Montana and became a lumberjack park ranger.

Pierson
Oct 31, 2004

College Slice
TOO SOON

Pierson
Oct 31, 2004

College Slice
Battle of Z? It's alright, but wait for a sale. I got mine for :10bux: and that's about what it's worth.

Pierson
Oct 31, 2004

College Slice
Is it true Toriyama kept trying to do just that but every time he tried his editors/fans kept pushing for more focus back on Goku so eventually just gave up?

Pierson
Oct 31, 2004

College Slice
I'd be fine with that.

Pierson
Oct 31, 2004

College Slice

sharktamer posted:

No one should ever wear that first shirt.
Terrible DBZ shirts are a decades-old tradition and it's nice to see the old hypernerd ways being kept up.

Pierson
Oct 31, 2004

College Slice
Wait if they're training under Whis in the new movie does that mean we're getting more Bills/Beers/Beerus?

Pierson
Oct 31, 2004

College Slice
I'm way, way behind on this Xenoverse thing. Gameplay-wise is it basically exactly the same as every other DBZ brawler that's ever come out like Battle of the Gods? Large arenas, flight, camera over the shoulder, lock on, one button for strikes, one button for projectiles, very simple button-combos for special attacks?

Pierson
Oct 31, 2004

College Slice

Pierson
Oct 31, 2004

College Slice
Going way back to the very first page: So how was Jaco related to DBZ?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pierson
Oct 31, 2004

College Slice
I'm a grown man hyped for Dragon Ball in the year 2015.

• Locked thread