Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Macdeo Lurjtux
Jul 5, 2011

BRRREADSTOOORRM!

El Estrago Bonito posted:

Anybody got any Post-Apoc Native Americans? I'm painting up this mini for a skirmish game that's post-Apoc no guns and he's got a mohawk and is wielding two hand axes so I figured I go all the way.

I'm on my phone so I can't post it. But you'll want Hell on Earth: Spirit Warriors. Dude on the cover is exactly what you described.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tollymain
Jul 9, 2010

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Vorpal Cat posted:

Why aren't there more stories about boys who turn into magic prices in order to battle evil? I'm sensing an untapped market.

They weren't originally magical evil-fighting princes but they sure do work for that purpose :v:

I guess last week was Witch Week on tumblr. Or was it the week before? I have trouble keeping track of the days.
Anyway, some cool stuff found on a cursory search.

source

source

source

source

source

source

source

source

source

source

oh god i need to stop this post before it eats me

Tollymain fucked around with this message at 19:14 on Feb 6, 2014

Forums Terrorist
Dec 8, 2011

No crones?

Tollymain
Jul 9, 2010

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Is that a photograph or just a highly realistic painting of your mother

goatface
Dec 5, 2007

I had a video of that when I was about 6.

I remember it being shit.

Grimey Drawer
I think it's a render.

Forums Terrorist
Dec 8, 2011

Tollymain posted:

Is that a photograph or just a highly realistic painting of your mother

I wish

Countblanc
Apr 20, 2005

Help a hero out!

This cat has seen some poo poo.

People post random panels of Rat Queens here, but this entire page from issue 4 was pretty fantastic:

Tasoth
Dec 13, 2011
Where the tumblr witch pictures all from a few artists or do tumblr artists all share a very similar style?

Tollymain
Jul 9, 2010

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Tasoth posted:

Where the tumblr witch pictures all from a few artists or do tumblr artists all share a very similar style?

The styles really aren't all that similar :crossarms:

Also I would have grouped them together if they were done by the same artists, linking sources is a pain in the rear end :v:

homerlaw
Sep 21, 2008

Plants are the best ergo Sylvari=Best
More Witches!

http://atapi.tumblr.com/post/75351595685/almost-forgot-i-did-this-shes-some-kind-of

https://twitter.com/bombsfall/status/429162704603865089/photo/1

http://bugglet.tumblr.com/post/75798736161/modern-day-gorgon-anyone-obviously-since-its

Inverse Icarus
Dec 4, 2003

I run SyncRPG, and produce original, digital content for the Pathfinder RPG, designed from the ground up to be played online.
Owlbears are my favorite monster. Show me owlbears!

Tactical Bonnet
Nov 5, 2005

You'd be distressed too if some pile of bones just told you your favorite hat was stupid.
Ok.

Radioactive Bears
Jun 27, 2012

Creatures of horrid visage and disposition.
This owlbear is a personal favorite:

cutiebear; Source

and a couple non owlbears for good measure!

cutieblepas

cutiecore

Green Bean
May 3, 2009
I'm looking for some Bad Seeds; kids of either gender with demonic or ghostly natures or powers. Anyone have anything?

RPZip
Feb 6, 2009

WORDS IN THE HEART
CANNOT BE TAKEN

Green Bean posted:

I'm looking for some Bad Seeds; kids of either gender with demonic or ghostly natures or powers. Anyone have anything?

Something Else
Dec 27, 2004

to ride eternal, shiny and chrome

THUNDERDOME LOSER 2022

Anybody got any insectoid warriors or barbarians?

AXE COP
Apr 16, 2010

i always feel like

somebody's watching me

Green Bean posted:

Cryophage
Jan 14, 2012

what the hell is that creepy cartoon thing in your avatar?

Inverse Icarus posted:

Vienna Circlejerk
Jan 28, 2003

The great science sausage party!

Green Bean posted:

In addition to the above, GIS for "black eyed children" which is an urban legend that people have kindly made photoshops for.

Gravitas Shortfall
Jul 17, 2007

Utility is seven-eighths Proximity.

Old metal albums also make great game art.

:black101:

Vienna Circlejerk
Jan 28, 2003

Gravitas Shortfall posted:

Old metal albums also make great game art.

:black101:

The iconic choice is this one.

Matte Black
Sep 5, 2006
some guy

Inverse Icarus posted:

I drew one awhile back.

blurry!
Jun 14, 2006

Sorry for Party Flocking
Besides the ones posted on this thread, I need muscle wizards! Any buff person casting magic from gandalf-esque beard wizards to eastern style monks like out of the avatar cartoons! Bring me flexomancers!

Cryophage
Jan 14, 2012

what the hell is that creepy cartoon thing in your avatar?

blurry! posted:

Besides the ones posted on this thread, I need muscle wizards! Any buff person casting magic from gandalf-esque beard wizards to eastern style monks like out of the avatar cartoons! Bring me flexomancers!

Wizard self-portrait:

Cryophage fucked around with this message at 02:26 on Feb 8, 2014

Tactical Bonnet
Nov 5, 2005

You'd be distressed too if some pile of bones just told you your favorite hat was stupid.

Cryophage posted:

Wizard self-portrait:

Well I found my first Exalted 3rd ed character portrait.

Solenna
Jun 5, 2003

I'd say it was your manifest destiny not to.

I genuinely think that Kate Moss wearing Alexander McQueen (a very high end fashion label) would be appropriate here for the sci-fi end of things.

While I'm here, have a couple of collections by Viktor and Rolf, who do crazy things to clothing.
http://www.vogue.co.uk/fashion/autumn-winter-2011/ready-to-wear/viktor-and-rolf <-crazy lady supervillian central
http://www.vogue.co.uk/fashion/autumn-winter-2004/ready-to-wear/viktor-and-rolf <- for all your business-deer-lady needs

Tollymain
Jul 9, 2010

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Green Bean posted:

Okay I'm about to post a ridiculously large number of pictures to this thread. Some are less topical than others. You were warned :getin:

Post the First

Tollymain fucked around with this message at 08:24 on Feb 8, 2014

Tollymain
Jul 9, 2010

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Post the Second

Tollymain
Jul 9, 2010

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Post the Third

Tollymain
Jul 9, 2010

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Post the Fourth

Tollymain
Jul 9, 2010

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Post the Fifth

Tollymain
Jul 9, 2010

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Post the Sixth

This picture isn't topical at all, but it is adorable :kimchi:

Slashrat
Jun 6, 2011

YOSPOS
Somebody wanted bad seeds?

Meet the overlad.

Zereth
Jul 9, 2003

Inverse Icarus posted:

Humbug Scoolbus
Apr 25, 2008

The scarlet letter was her passport into regions where other women dared not tread. Shame, Despair, Solitude! These had been her teachers, stern and wild ones, and they had made her strong, but taught her much amiss.
Clapping Larry

Mice-Bananas :3:

Benagain
Oct 10, 2007

Can you see that I am serious?
Fun Shoe

Vienna Circlejerk
Jan 28, 2003

Solenna posted:

While I'm here, have a couple of collections by Viktor and Rolf, who do crazy things to clothing.
http://www.vogue.co.uk/fashion/autumn-winter-2011/ready-to-wear/viktor-and-rolf <-crazy lady supervillian central
http://www.vogue.co.uk/fashion/autumn-winter-2004/ready-to-wear/viktor-and-rolf <- for all your business-deer-lady needs

These are great! The red faces in the first one make me want to invent an alien race, and some of those outfits just scream far future scifi. Definitely going to add Viktor and Rolf to my guilty pleasure fashion following habit.

Kwyndig
Sep 23, 2006

Heeeeeey

Wait... that comic still exists?

Tollymain posted:

Post the Fifth

Do you have a source for this one? I swear I've seen it before.

Edit: nevermind, found it. http://www.hd-fortress.com/main.html

Kwyndig fucked around with this message at 18:47 on Feb 8, 2014

Wayback
Aug 16, 2004

I'm made of metal
My circuits gleam
I am perpetual
I keep the country clean

Solenna posted:

I genuinely think that Kate Moss wearing Alexander McQueen (a very high end fashion label) would be appropriate here for the sci-fi end of things.

I seriously thought that was cgi at first due to how shiny everything is.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tollymain
Jul 9, 2010

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Kwyndig posted:

Wait... that comic still exists?

Do you have a source for this one? I swear I've seen it before.

Edit: nevermind, found it. http://www.hd-fortress.com/main.html

Cool, I have several other pictures from that guy saved in my folder. Shame so much of their work is really male-gazey.