Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Baron Snow
Feb 8, 2007

Just in case any of you aren't following the Ukrainian riots:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Baron Snow
Feb 8, 2007

I don't think you're looking far enough to the left.

Baron Snow
Feb 8, 2007

I found this digging through a link from the cosplay thread. I don't think it's cosplay, just a costume, but it's pretty badass and I figured someone could use it as inspiration.

https://twitter.com/tomokokurokiiii/status/925785789581135872

edit: Found it. it's based off of Slavic mythology. Likho, an embodiment of evil fate and misfortune. Also link warning, Twitter account is mostly cosplay girls and occasionally not work safe, same for the deviant art page of the costumer.

further edit: nws tag killed the twitter link

Baron Snow fucked around with this message at 07:07 on Nov 16, 2017

Baron Snow
Feb 8, 2007

Have some high rez Gears.

Baron Snow
Feb 8, 2007

I photoshopped this thin white duke forever ago and found it again recently. Maybe it will suit someone’s character needs.