Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

MustacheFeeling
May 7, 2007

Rugged, self-assured, adult… these are the words that describe the man who wears a mustache.

Lord Frisk posted:

A druid, being creepy.

This image reminds me of this stuff from the Shadowrun 2.0 monster guide:

Stats!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MustacheFeeling
May 7, 2007

Rugged, self-assured, adult… these are the words that describe the man who wears a mustache.
And another Wild Hunt image, while I'm at it. (This card)

MustacheFeeling
May 7, 2007

KillerQueen posted:

Also if anyone has a female Asian police commissioner type and an otaku.

Chief Lin Beifong from Legend of Korra would seem to fit the bill.

There are also lots of cosplay examples if you GIS it.

MustacheFeeling
May 7, 2007

I haven't seen this one yet on this or the previous thread, and it's the bees knees.

via: Dungeon Grind

MustacheFeeling
May 7, 2007

wrl posted:

gentle ogres and giants

I don't think I saw this contributed: Cloadgoat Ranger!

Never noticed on the card art but apparently she's a Giantess :3:

MustacheFeeling
May 7, 2007

Free Triangle posted:

I need your best liches, liches in whatever settings

Some of the better MTG liches...

Havengul Lich

Phylactery Lich

MustacheFeeling
May 7, 2007

I have seen many esoteric and interesting requests in both this thread and its predecessor, so it is with some shame that I'm going to make a pretty mundane request. I'm looking for images of a warrior wielding a hammer one-handed, preferably with a shield, black hair, and armor that's not plate, but well above a loin cloth. My GIS yielded a bunch of images of Thor, and young Robert Baratheon (which would have been perfect except he always had his gently caress-off helmet with giant antlers going on). This image is the best I've found so far:

Since I'm making a request, I'll also share some cool poo poo. Someone a few pages back posted a sweet pencil art, and that reminded me of my favorite artist to draw Conan that isn't named Frank Frazetta: Tomás Giorello.

(color by José Villarrubia)

He has posted a shitload of his pencils on his blog, and it's totally worth it to dive in for his 2 page battle spreads, which are magnificent (and a reason to get the issues over the TPBs). Anyway, enjoy!

MustacheFeeling
May 7, 2007

Loanarn posted:

Dwarves with hammers and shields are common but finding art of a human wielding both without fullplate is a tall order (har har).

These are as close as I could get.

This one is excellent, thank you.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MustacheFeeling
May 7, 2007

Almostpanda posted:

I'm looking for a burly looking nature spirit type thing, vines and clubs a plus!
(also other nature spirits because they tend toward awesome)
Something a little like this fellow

(perhaps slightly shorter)

This request got buried by some cool demon related stuff, but I'm resurrecting it! Here's a bunch of elementals from MTG that seem to fit the description:

Avenger of Zendikar

Bramble Creeper

Briarhorn

Ivy Elemental

Primalcrux

There's a bunch more from these search results.