Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Sixto Lezcano
Jul 11, 2007

AlphaDog posted:

I wonder how good the actual minis turn out.

Their FAQ links to some pictures and videos of the models. The high quality ones look pretty impressive but they don't have any post-painting pictures, so no idea how easy/hard that would be. For $25 per mini I'd be afraid to paint it for fear of loving it up!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sixto Lezcano
Jul 11, 2007

I need art of trans-reality fantasy - portals, dimensional travellers, spacial fractures, etc, ideally with some of the aesthetic sensibilities of modern mythic scifi (geometry, distortion, etc).

Sixto Lezcano
Jul 11, 2007

I see it as: Both his palms are upturned. Both his thumbs are on the inside of the hand (so backwards from human hands).

EDIT: To be clear, this is the Normal Hand Situation for Rakshasa

Sixto Lezcano fucked around with this message at 01:06 on Jan 17, 2018

Sixto Lezcano
Jul 11, 2007

Yeah holy poo poo those look straight out of an old hardcover RPG book. drat.