Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Benagain
Oct 10, 2007

Can you see that I am serious?
Fun Shoe

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Benagain
Oct 10, 2007

Fun Shoe

Bieeardo posted:

I have the strangest feeling that the beholder is going to duck behind one of those pillars when the dwarf calls out to the elf.

I think he's a member of the party bitching at them for wasting time on gold when there's a demon to slay.

Benagain
Oct 10, 2007

Fun Shoe

I will never understand why people keep drawing the Sardaukar with guns. You have not just an excuse but explicit permission to go crazy designing a sci-fi sword.

Benagain
Oct 10, 2007

Fun Shoe

Kwyndig posted:

Yes it was Earthdawn, the T'skrang.

Although to be honest that was more their signature Discipline, the Swordmaster.

One of my favorite pictures of all time. This dude is so excited about whatever is going on with him.

Benagain
Oct 10, 2007

Fun Shoe

Mazed posted:

So that is a hammer where the head is a high-caliber revolver barrel that is also gigantic.

That owns.

Well he is trying to kill something the size of a skyscraper. Got a request, I wanna run a Warlock in an upcoming Dungeon World game and I had an idea to make him part of an emerging hive mind. I'm looking for pictures of people with Something Else looking out from behind their eyes, if that makes sense.

As payment here are pictures of spaceships because spaceships are cool you guys.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Benagain
Oct 10, 2007

Fun Shoe

Portrait of a Maori girl.