Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Party Boat
Nov 1, 2007

where did that other dog come from

who is he

Arthil posted:

So I'm trying to find something that could work for a kobold druid! Color scheme isn't necessarily important, as I've the photoshop skills to adjust that kind of thing easily but it's been oddly tricky finding something which fits. And while it isn't a requirement... mushrooms are a plus (my boy gonna be a spore druid).

This Reddit post has a nice pic of a mushroom-toting kobold druid. The character is female but not overtly so, so at the very least it could work as a base for yours?

https://amp.reddit.com/r/DnD/comments/8w1lba/art_saurianna_kobold_druid/

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Party Boat
Nov 1, 2007

who is he

The game Brutal Legend had a lot of demonic hotrod style vehicles, although looking at Google image search results you might struggle to get clean images of them.

Party Boat
Nov 1, 2007

who is he

Not sure exactly what style you're looking for but the obvious first port of call is some of the character art for Moana

Party Boat
Nov 1, 2007

who is he

Discworld's trolls are another option if you're after roughly human sized rock creatures.

Party Boat
Nov 1, 2007

who is he

It started in the days when Something Awful linking to a site would inevitably bring it to its knees. Between this being a dead thread in a dead forum and hobbyist sites mostly running off Amazon servers it's less of a concern, but image leeching is probably still considered bad manners.

Party Boat
Nov 1, 2007

who is he

Eimi posted:

Poking the dead thread with a bit of an odd request. Namely looking for art of lady FBI Agent types, though hopefully more the mundane desk work or investigating type rather than guns blazing. It's hard to find without it crossing over into cheesecake.

Don't have the time to dig anything out but if photos are okay Clarice Starling is the obvious go to. Otherwise there was a game called Virginia a few years back that had you playing as a black female FBI agent.

Party Boat
Nov 1, 2007

who is he

Oh yeah I saw a couple of those.

Here's some Veronica Mars fanart I found that might fit the bill?

And this is from Virginia which is a bit more stylised

Party Boat
Nov 1, 2007

who is he

I mean there's no shortage of contemporary vampire media (Blade, Buffy, True Blood, Vampire Diaries and many more) and promo shots or concept art might work depending on what style you're going for? Blade and Buffy also have plenty of comics to draw from

Party Boat
Nov 1, 2007

who is he

Kung Food posted:

Anyone have a less cartoony version of this guy?

Mostly just looking for a fantasy burly dude with red hair and huge side burns.

Most depictions of him are pretty cartoony but your description almost exactly matches Magnus Burnsides of The Adventure Zone and there is endless fanart of him out there.

https://twitter.com/defenestratin/status/855709672065556481?t=4S1Vnv8we5v9bDqkkzj-RQ&s=19

Party Boat
Nov 1, 2007

who is he

Most readily available images online seem to be taken from a low quality scan of Monster Manual 2:

Although I do like this picture of a Raiment from the Creature Codex:

Party Boat
Nov 1, 2007

who is he

Would Bloodborne concept art be a good place to start? Yharnam doesn't quite have the rain angle but it's dark gothic fantasy all over

Party Boat
Nov 1, 2007

who is he

it truly is a cursed town

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Party Boat
Nov 1, 2007

who is he

These commissions all rule, thank you for sharing them! :cheersbird: