Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

NGDBSS
Dec 30, 2009

Flipswitch posted:

Has anyone got any picture sets of cyberpunk/scifi corporate military combat gear? I'm working on a painting project and I'm looking for some colour theme ideas, sort of like:
How far into scifi do you want? I've been playing a bunch (read: a lot) of Warframe and the designs are generally interesting. Perhaps a bit far-future for what you're looking for, but here are a few bits.

(All courtesy of Warframe Wiki which in turn grabbed them from in game, ie Digital Extremes.)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

NGDBSS
Dec 30, 2009

blurry! posted:

I need the power of music expressed in visual form.

All interpretations welcome.
I will never stop showing these off. :v:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ss9Znucx4GM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KlKX_1XHoPA

NGDBSS
Dec 30, 2009

Try looking up Clarke from Cosmic Star Heroine. If I weren't phone posting I could probably dig up something more extensive than just a few lo-fi images on GIS. I would try conjuring up something directly from the sprite sheets later but that almost certainly constitutes :filez:

NGDBSS
Dec 30, 2009

Drakyn posted:

Alert! Alert! This is not a drill! The PYF insane paperback covers thread over in The Book Barn has discovered the website of the guy responsible for this timeless classic:

....and lo, it bears fruit.
Holy poo poo this guy also (according to Wikipedia) 50 out of 53 Animorphs book covers.