Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

KillerQueen
Jul 13, 2010

Quick someone post that picture with that gross wizard. You know the one.

Also any cool racecars you got, preferably covered in sponsor decals.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

KillerQueen
Jul 13, 2010

Any pics out there for sentai/power ranger-esque characters that have a bit of a demonic theme? Can be liveaction or illustrated, don't matter to me.

Also if anyone has a female Asian police commissioner type and an otaku.

KillerQueen
Jul 13, 2010

The Crotch posted:

Are you telling me that you wouldn't take shivs for feet if you were given the chance?

Good a reasoning as any to buy two sets of cyberclaws in Eclipse Phase.

KillerQueen
Jul 13, 2010

SeraphSlaughter posted:

Does anyone have any people in ridiculously overwrought/uniquely featured super heavy plate/scale looking armor? Bonus points if you can't tell if there might be a person under there, and if it looks like it might be made of rock a little bit.

Havel "The Rock", from Dark Souls

Fun fact: that isn't a club! It's the fang he tore out of a dragon's mouth.

KillerQueen
Jul 13, 2010

Tollymain posted:

Huh, wonder what I'm remembering that from then?

3.5 d&d. Or maybe just 3e, but the dragonborn did the whole transformation thang.

KillerQueen
Jul 13, 2010

Hey I'm looking for a picture that gets cycled through the thread a bunch, of a fisticuffs-using lady who's sitting in a chair, looks like she just got into a good boxing match. I'd go back through the thread to look, but the last few pages kinda just freeze up my computer.

KillerQueen
Jul 13, 2010

This is, in fact, it. Thanks!

KillerQueen
Jul 13, 2010

Coward posted:

:magical: Holy poo poo.

It's the crest. So exotic~<3

KillerQueen
Jul 13, 2010

Barudak posted:

Why does it have bruises?

She fell down the stairs :colbert:

KillerQueen
Jul 13, 2010

!amicable posted:

Does anyone have cool minotaur images? Specifically ranger-ish minotaurs.

KillerQueen
Jul 13, 2010

KillerQueen
Jul 13, 2010

KillerQueen
Jul 13, 2010

Putting together a DnD game set in a giant prison, I need prisoners and guards! Any races, equipment, etc. Whatcha got Modrons?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

KillerQueen
Jul 13, 2010

Perfect, thank you!